them

MisterC

On 06/04/2021 at 07:00, RFC55 said:

I'm positive Hughes is one of us.

He is....I met him years ago in my local in kilmarnock.....he was going with a girl from the scheme of all places ( she was tidy mind you) anyway he was just sat himself one Saturday afternoon when someone recognised him, basically told us Rangers were his Scottish team due to his family from up north

"There has been significant interest in Eddie from a number of clubs. However, talks of any deal being close are extremely premature. His plan remains to not return to management until the summer at the earliest."

The sun and record were making up stories at the weekend saying the deal was done And announcement on Tuesday at the stock exchange, then they backtracked a bit.

The record also said yesterday we were about to open talks with Tav. A few hours later, Rangers announce the deal and have been in discussion for some time.

Anyone could be a journalist these days using guesswork. Close down these shite companies.

29 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

He is....I met him years ago in my local in kilmarnock.....he was going with a girl from the scheme of all places ( she was tidy mind you) anyway he was just sat himself one Saturday afternoon when someone recognised him, basically told us Rangers were his Scottish team due to his family from up north

PORTSMOUTH star and self-confessed Celtic fan Richard Hughes admits he’s dreaming of sticking it to Rangers at Fratton Park this afternoon.

By GARY KEOWN

PUMPED UP: Hughes wants victory over Rangers

The 30-year-old Scotland cap grew up in Milan as a kid, but he was born in Glasgow and has maintained a lifelong love of the Hoops.

He’s excited about the arrival of Walter Smith’s SPL champions for a pre-season friendly and said: “I was born on the green side of Glasgow. As soon as my mum and I were fit enough to fly, we returned to Milan – where my dad and brother were.

“You don’t get a say in which team you support.

“You are born and, before you know it, you get a Celtic shirt and scarf and go to your first Old Firm game.

“Family are coming down and there are one or two black sheep that support Rangers!

“It would be great to be in a winning team against them.”

Hughes played against Celts in a 3-2 friendly defeat back in July 2002 and got himself on the scoresheet. He said: “It was a bittersweet moment.

“To score in a blue shirt, white shorts and red socks against the Hoops with the Celtic fans behind the goal was not how I dreamt it in the back garden when I was growing up.

“Still, it was brilliant to play against Celtic. Paul Lambert was my hero and I managed to play against him, so it was a special evening.

5 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

It would appear his dog is much more intelligent than him. If it can unlock a cage to devour a warm crunchy dog sized snack, then maybe he should properly feed his pets. My dogs have no fear of any pyro at all, they sit and watch it with me. I bet he did a Freddie and blamed the dog.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

If Howe was really committed to celtic but didn't want to come until the summer, he could still have signed a contract similar to the rugby guy. It looks iffy from my settee. 😀

At least they have Nitcham on his way back with his tail between his legs.

Is that cunt actually going back after his farewell message to the fans?:lol:

Record Sport understands the negotiations have hit several stumbling blocks over Howe’s hopes to have his own backroom team alongside him, as well as Bournemouth’s Richard Hughes brought in as director of football.

lol

2 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

PORTSMOUTH star and self-confessed Celtic fan Richard Hughes admits he’s dreaming of sticking it to Rangers at Fratton Park this afternoon.

By GARY KEOWN

PUMPED UP: Hughes wants victory over Rangers

The 30-year-old Scotland cap grew up in Milan as a kid, but he was born in Glasgow and has maintained a lifelong love of the Hoops.

He’s excited about the arrival of Walter Smith’s SPL champions for a pre-season friendly and said: “I was born on the green side of Glasgow. As soon as my mum and I were fit enough to fly, we returned to Milan – where my dad and brother were.

“You don’t get a say in which team you support.

“You are born and, before you know it, you get a Celtic shirt and scarf and go to your first Old Firm game.

“Family are coming down and there are one or two black sheep that support Rangers!

“It would be great to be in a winning team against them.”

Hughes played against Celts in a 3-2 friendly defeat back in July 2002 and got himself on the scoresheet. He said: “It was a bittersweet moment.

“To score in a blue shirt, white shorts and red socks against the Hoops with the Celtic fans behind the goal was not how I dreamt it in the back garden when I was growing up.

“Still, it was brilliant to play against Celtic. Paul Lambert was my hero and I managed to play against him, so it was a special evening.

He seriously told us he was a Rangers man, unless he thought he was going to get his baws booted if he told us he was one of them:lol:

The scum board have leaked contiuessly to favourable journalists and the agreed a deal in principle wasn't just made up. 

Clearly the fact they are insisting the current coaches remain and Howe's choice for DOF are causing huge issues 

I think he might still end up at celtic but that tonight from his team was a come and get me plea if ever I saw one. 

6 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Record Sport understands the negotiations have hit several stumbling blocks over Howe’s hopes to have his own backroom team alongside him, as well as Bournemouth’s Richard Hughes brought in as director of football.

lol

Record sport understands = we read a quote on the initial daily mail article and thought fuck we need to backtrack all our previous Eddie Howe articles.