COVID Breach

falkirkNS

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

I'm only speculating here but I think that statement means the consequences of this will be very serious for the players.

The club were very forthright the day after re Jones and Edmundson, this is different.

Jones and Edmundson was strike one for the club, everyone should’ve been on a warning after that. I’d be surprised to see them given a show of faith after this.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

I'm only speculating here but I think that statement means the consequences of this will be very serious for the players.

The club were very forthright the day after re Jones and Edmundson, this is different.

I think the opposite maybe mate, I think they’ll know the bones of what happened by now. It might not be as serious as what Jones and Edmundson did and therefore they might be more on lenient with them. 

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I’m more interested in this trainee nurses rumour now tbh.

Hopefully some pics or videos for evidential  purposes obviously 

Just now, bluenoz said:

Big difference in this statement compared to Jones & Edmundson statement with the word alleged used this time. Seems thinks are a little greyer this time around.

Last time it was pretty cut and dry, we knew who was involved. This time there’s a bit of speculation over the fourth player, seems like everyone ITK can agree on at least 2/3 people though.

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Statement means they know what's getting printed tomorrow and headlined tonight.