COVID Breach

falkirkNS

2 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Damn that retrospective virus.

He was on the bench the night after a party. Would probably have been tested before the game, not sure if tests at top level are immediate or results found after a few days.

(When I helped with the testing at Lewes who come under Sussex FA  rules, the players had to wait the normal time for results to be sent off and returned)

19 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Club actually got a lot of plaudits for how they dealt with it last time so it seems strange that they’ve not made a similar move this time. Perhaps there’s more to it than meets the eye? 

The only potential saving grace could be that it was only players (not the nurses chat that's been mentioned) in the property. It doesn't make it near right, but it could save some Rangers careers. If there were outsiders not connected to the club and not in the football bubble then its game over for them all.

2 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

You just making up your own rumours now

You should be a little bit more concerned those players appeared not to be taking the rules seriously, due to effect it could have on others, especially as they partied the night before. 

I don't do rumours when it comes to covid. The facts are bad enough.

5 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Moron

3 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Tannerall in talking pish shocker 

Not really, you guys just trying to wind folk up. 

Am I bothered, Naw. I worry about covid and get facts and post sensibly on here in these kind of threads. 

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The only potential saving grace could be that it was only players (not the nurses chat that's been mentioned) in the property. It doesn't make it near right, but it could save some Rangers careers. If there were outsiders not connected to the club and not in the football bubble then its game over for them all.

Funny you should say that, kind of what I was leaning towards as well. If they’re having a quiet beer within their own bubble where they are all tested, it’s far more forgivable than getting steaming with random members of the public. 

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Am I bothered, Naw. I worry about covid and get facts and post sensibly on here in these kind of threads. 

Facts? You’re creating a 24 hour difference here 

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

You’re not posting sensibly, several times you’ve tried to suggest this breach took place before the match,  therefore you are a fucking idiot