***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

3 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Genuine question here did the gathering after we won the league ever actually lead to the spike that people were saying it would? 

Have you not seen the Glasgow Covid rates? Spiralling apparently. 100% Rangers fans fault if you believe Twitter :lol: 

3 hours ago, Bluekev said:

I think that's fair enough. The club know what's going to happen but by releasing this statement they've covered their own backs.

That was my thoughts when I tread it earlier, they had to do that and we all understand why.   :thumbup:

They also know the hypocrisy coming from the SNP with no condemnation of the Hamas supporting demo in George Sq during the week and another planned for Sunday. 

2 hours ago, Dickie said:

Huge immigration protest in pollokshields at the moment with hundreds  of protesters and dozens of police,no social distancing and Twitter full of snp Msp cunts encouraging it,roll on Saturday.

Ffs, will need to look for that on Twatter. Here we go. 

25 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

What is it that they’re actually protesting about? Illegal immigrants being removed? 

Yes. Plus encouraging people to congregate in a virus spike area  and stop the police and home office from doing their duty. Illegal activity with Holyrood approval. Desperate days.

5 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Yes. Plus encouraging people to congregate in a virus spike area  and stop the police and home office from doing their duty. Illegal activity with Holyrood approval. Desperate days.

I assume you moved to Canada from Scotland mate, and if I have got that right you must look on wondering what to fuck has happened to our lovely wee country. :sad:

12 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Emigrated just over 20 years ago. When I read articles about Scotland these days I am very saddened.

You made a good move and it really is hellish what has happened over the last few years.

I should add we are still the majority here and I believe would vote to stay in the UK if they ever got another Ref.  :thumbup:

34 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Good move mate. Its been shocking here  since 2014 onwards. SNP have fucked this country to the point its totally divided/toxic and they don't know when to give up. 

It's not even about the people of Scotland anymore, it's about that wee rancid boot trying to make a name for herself.

I used to take pride many years years ago (especially the 90s, early ish 2000's)supporting my national team. Couldn't give a fuck about them anymore, and that is sad, but true. 

Back in the 80' and 90's I could have been classed as a member of the tartan army. I went to most Scotland games (home and away) but like others I don't bother with them any more. Zero interest.

2 hours ago, Bluekev said:

Elected members of the Scottish parliament basically encouraging people to go and break the law. It's a fucking disgrace. It just goes to show that us Rangers fans get treated worse than illegal immigrants.

The law is the law no matter if you agree with it,krankie and umpteen Msp’s are encouraging anarchy. 8 hours of protests today and police forced to release 2 prisoners fucking unbelievable.