***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

3 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Probably been posted elsewhere, but I love this

Remember back in the 9iaR we would get a little flag on our seat, i still have all mine but I’d like a wee star ️ 

£90 and 3 MYGers points imminent 

C913B17A-A480-478B-9A57-EF0CD3873D57.gif

1 hour ago, Dickie said:

The cunts have a protest planned in square on Saturday morning maybe that’s why we’ve all to stay in our houses. 

If this info is correct it is Sunday at 1pm.

The hypocrisy from the SNP is astounding but not in the slightest bit surprising. Bastards. 

3 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Buzzing for Saturday.

Me,Redwhiteandblue,Bluepeter9, and Blue Avenger have a table booked in Wee Rangers club before the game.

That would be an interesting table.

One is so far left that they have nearly created a new scale far far left, one is a literal mongo bastard that carries sporting equipment during old firms and the other is so racist he isn’t sure what racism is anymore.

Theres a fair chance you’ll end up pumped by two of them and the other will have been bottled by the mongo early doors 

8 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Even an open top bus from ibrox down PRW left at La Fiorentina and back the other way would be class and again absolutely no difference between people standing on that route or thousands in Buchanan street shopping 

That would be applying some common sense just two days before the restrictions go down a level, but the people who could have made that happen won't even discuss anything with our Club because they hate us so it cannot happen. Shitebags.

9 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

That would be an interesting table.

One is so far left that they have nearly created a new scale far far left, one is a literal mongo bastard that carries sporting equipment during old firms and the other is so racist he isn’t sure what racism is anymore.

Theres a fair chance you’ll end up pumped by two of them and the other will have been bottled by the mongo early doors 

I was going to invite @Mr Soprano but just thought he’d be a bit too much tbh.