***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

50 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

It would be funny if some people wearing Rangers gear and Union flags turned up to this anti deportation thing just to watch people’s brains explode trying to work out wether to condemn or praise it.

Get some half and half scarves sorted 😂

3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Did not realise you had put this up already S :thumbup: but I suppose the more the better to show the hypocrisy of the SNP.   

And yet there were dicks on here stating that they were voting SNP. I fucking hate this country so much.

1 hour ago, Dickie said:

The law is the law no matter if you agree with it,krankie and umpteen Msp’s are encouraging anarchy. 8 hours of protests today and police forced to release 2 prisoners fucking unbelievable.

I like drinking alcohol and I also like driving but I don't do both at the same time because I respect the law. You can't pick and choose the laws you like. MSP's making a total arse of themselves again. 

17 minutes ago, My Fathers Scarf said:

I like drinking alcohol and I also like driving but I don't do both at the same time because I respect the law. You can't pick and choose the laws you like. MSP's making a total arse of themselves again. 

I made a comment on Twitter about anarchy now taking over the streets of Glasgow today, some people rather unhappy with that. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It is heartbreaking what the SNP/Greens have done to Scotland especially since Sturgeon took over and yet people vote them back in again. :sad:

It's an age old saying, divide and conquer. Well we're certainly a divided country but there's plenty of fight in us yet.

4 hours ago, Bears r us said:

He should have been used by Sturgeon during this Covid situation, but I believe he supports the UK so he was never asked, we got a fucking dentist instead.   Shitebags. 

Yeah, I thought that he must have died, because I hadn't heard from him in years, as he was always at the forefront of these things, but yes, probably because hes a unionist he has been sidelined.

Good on him for not jumping on the Anti Rangers bandwagon. 

4 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Did not realise you had put this up already S :thumbup: but I suppose the more the better to show the hypocrisy of the SNP.   

He's a Labour one mate....but Im sure I seen a few others.

Is that not against their 'Code' if they are asking people to break the law?

36 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Yeah, I thought that he must have died, because I hadn't heard from him in years, as he was always at the forefront of these things, but yes, probably because hes a unionist he has been sidelined.

Good on him for not jumping on the Anti Rangers bandwagon. 

He was and still is I believe the top bloke in Scotland, but the fact he is not a Nat means Sturgeon would not get him to help.

Just another side of how she works, his politics was more important to her than his expertise.  

39 minutes ago, My Fathers Scarf said:

Fuck them. It not a popularity contest.

Exactly my thoughts. It was concerning the number of people who were praising the police for releasing the two who were to be deported. I have no doubt Sturgeon made the decision for the police. 

12 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

He's a Labour one mate....but Im sure I seen a few others.

Is that not against their 'Code' if they are asking people to break the law?

Yes he was,  I was just meaning the fact the SNP are happy to have protests for Hamas a terrorist org and then today without ever mentioning Covid. Horrible people.  :thumbup: