Supporting

Johncalvin

1 hour ago, Johncalvin said:

Im not much of a poster. But how many bears are supporting England(like me).is this fucking hell hole of a country is doing to us.  

Named my son after yerself.
Love going to Edinburgh and always go and see the statue of John Knox.
Despise what the fenians have done to my country.
Time for another enlightment,as there is evidence the earth isn't flat.

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

From Edinburgh and support England?

That's unusual.

I support Rangers, then  Britain, then Scotland and want all of the UK nations to qualify for the knock out stages. 

The only ones I despise are the snp 

So like the OP you’re supporting England in the Euros?

No need to be snide 

OPs spot on btw maybe doesn’t need a thread but I feel the same 

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Who gives a fuck who you listed  

fuck Scotland and the tartan tarriers 

Got to admire your constructive footballing input to a diehard Bear. Some man!

Secondly only to your exemplary punctuation.

Now... that is me being snide.

Just now, Paulie Walnuts said:

OP is reeking 

He’s right though we should all be behind the national team like it used to be but this country has went down a dark road that makes it almost impossible for a large section of our support to get behind the trannies 

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

He’s right though we should all be behind the national team like it used to be but this country has went down a dark road that makes it almost impossible for a large section of our support to get behind the trannies 

I understand what you’re saying but I it’s an odd post, I think he’s came on here hoping for a pro England supporting reaction to take screenshots back to kerrydale. 

3 minutes ago, Paulie Walnuts said:

I understand what you’re saying but I it’s an odd post, I think he’s came on here hoping for a pro England supporting reaction to take screenshots back to kerrydale. 

If you read the thread on the game in the general sports section you'll see it's a very pro England supporting reaction

Quite rightly too

10 minutes ago, Paulie Walnuts said:

Look they support England 

Don’t mean to be cheeky mate but who gives a fuck if he post pro England post from here on a tarrier forum? 

admin will ban the cunt and we move on no like he’ll have outed top secret intel 

I understand if some Rangers fans born in Scotland still want to support the national team but the whole culture of poison just puts me off supporting them, singing anti British songs etc and ira ones is just horrible how could anyone stand with those kind of people and feel comfortable.

We all know Scotland has been infiltrated by republicans, the bias shown at all levels is hard to stomach. 

I do like England it's probably the league I watch the most outwith ours and growing up Rangers have always had good English players in our team so it's normal to want them to do well.

6 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I agree mate.

The national team has become politcalised. Shite situation. I refuse to let her manipulate football to her needs though. That's what she wants. Devision, hate and separatism.

Some of our players are English ffs.

I decide which team I support not some corrupt separatist obsessed politician who has failed to improve my nation after 15 years in the job.

Mate I’ve no real issue with Bears that want to support Scotland,  it’s shite that people like yerself can’t just support the team without all the nationalist political and tarrier nonsense that’s now attached to it.