John Lundstram

The Dude

Just now, Dan Deacon said:

Won't be unhappy if we never seen him again after that. You can accept him getting up to speed and a few under par performances, but 2 pointless fouls and getting sent off in the first half is poor.

Looks bleak for the guy but he can bounce back. Made a cunt of it tonight 

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Really hope the cunt is never seen around Ibrox or Auchenhowie again. One of the most pathetic performance I've seen in a Rangers jersey, ever.

Will never name him again, doesn't deserve it.

:lol: 

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Thing is a few of us in here had seen him for SU and bar that purple patch in the EPL for 6 months this was the norm. The hype he got was unreal and certainly not based on watching him play.

Not writing him off yet but my comment about him being an upgrade on Zungu looks bollocks so far.

Ian Black is an upgrade on this fraud.

He’ll do well to get the fans on his side now.  It is still only a few games but he’s been terrible.  That tonight was was someone not giving a single fuck and happy to take the pay check.

We've a massive season ahead and it’ll be worth a good £30m to the winners.  We can’t have wasters like he’s started. 

There is no way this guy offers more than Ross macrorie, who wasn't a world beater but had a bit of get up and go about him. I've see  nothing even before tonight that would make me think he is going to offer much. 

Fingers crossed he's not on big money if we got him on a free.