John Lundstram

The Dude

3 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

I saw a wee guy wearing a Sheffield United top yesterday walking past the pool. If I see him today he is getting chucked in. 

Too slow too cumbersome. Just not what we needed. 

I’ll start doing the same with City tops.

Considering their speshul friendship with the filth.

2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Not even that good, at least Barton had been a decent player earlier in his career.

Looking similar so far with the way they both think they can stroll it up here so come and half arse it, needs that attitude knocked out of him sharpish, tbf there’s a few Billy big baws in the squad with a similar mentality 

I said after the Dunfermline game I was disappointed with him, but still inwardly hoped he'd prove me wrong.  However he's quickly approaching the point of no return I reckon and it would be bad for the club if he turns into a disastrous signing.,

On the bright side, he will be out for the away leg on Thursday. I will be watching the Old Firm game from behind the sofa if he starts it. The filth will see him as our weakest link and target him. 

SG usually brings new players into the team gradually.  Lundstram has had too many starts imo and is playing out of his normal position. He may come good in the long term but is a man down at times.