Itten to Bundesliga on Loan - Confirmed

Broxi

He didn’t fail. The boy is 24 and got one chance this season in an away game against a team we couldn’t even beat at home where he didn’t play. He can’t be blamed for the missed chances/goal drought against the Armenian team either.
He had done well in pre-season and scored goals. We need more players up front that can get on the end of crosses and convert simple chances. 
We are creating a lot of chances but our weakness is in the final third.

42 minutes ago, The Blues said:

He didn’t fail. The boy is 24 and got one chance this season in an away game against a team we couldn’t even beat at home where he didn’t play. He can’t be blamed for the missed chances/goal drought against the Armenian team either.
He had done well in pre-season and scored goals. We need more players up front that can get on the end of crosses and convert simple chances. 
We are creating a lot of chances but our weakness is in the final third.

You don’t trust the manager who sees him day in day out? Knows his attitude, application etc. 

from what I’ve seen of him (every game he’s played) I’d probably say he’s not good enough for us. 
But if he comes back from loan a different player I’d be happy to be proved wrong 

11 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

You don’t trust the manager who sees him day in day out? Knows his attitude, application etc. 

from what I’ve seen of him (every game he’s played) I’d probably say he’s not good enough for us. 
But if he comes back from loan a different player I’d be happy to be proved wrong 

Problem is that gerrard clearly has his favourites, every manager does, between roofe, morelos and sakala they have scored 4 league goals in 7 games, one of which was a penalty, given how we dominate every game thats a terrible stat between they 3, 

After scoring twice in pre season itten deserved a proper shot imo, 

32 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Problem is that gerrard clearly has his favourites, every manager does, between roofe, morelos and sakala they have scored 4 league goals in 7 games, one of which was a penalty, given how we dominate every game thats a terrible stat between they 3, 

After scoring twice in pre season itten deserved a proper shot imo, 

Roofe is utter wank

5 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

When did he get a run of games. 
you telling me sakala is better ?????

I’ve already said that I think Pedro Caixinha has a better eye for a striker than Gerrard. 
Sakala looks like another one that won’t give Morelos anything to worry about.  

22 hours ago, The Blues said:

He never got a chance as a regular starter. He was scoring for fun in the Swiss league and for the Swiss National team before he joined us. The header goal against Bayern shows what we are missing….someone to get on the end of all the crosses we send in.

Not sure I'd describe a goal against Georgia and 2 against Gibraltar as scoring for fun for the Swiss National Team. 

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

I’ve already said that I think Pedro Caixinha has a better eye for a striker than Gerrard. 

If you’re referring to Morelos, I think the credit goes to JJ, not Caixinha.

And, as a rebuttal witness, I give you…

184E72B6-668E-434B-A798-B35EEFA4FD2F.thumb.webp.1beb9cd28285acef78c71824aee1d5c1.webp

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

If you’re referring to Morelos, I think the credit goes to JJ, not Caixinha.

And, as a rebuttal witness, I give you…

184E72B6-668E-434B-A798-B35EEFA4FD2F.thumb.webp.1beb9cd28285acef78c71824aee1d5c1.webp

Always remember a wee Mexican bar man telling me we had a good player in herrera wee fucker must have been a Tim. He did tell me pena was a loon right enough. 

5 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

JJ found Morelos :lol: 

On 25/09/2021 at 11:16, The Blues said:

He never got a chance as a regular starter. He was scoring for fun in the Swiss league and for the Swiss National team before he joined us. The header goal against Bayern shows what we are missing….someone to get on the end of all the crosses we send in.

He only has 2 caps