Supporter Info: Vaccine Certificate

Bad Robot

Just now, SPWF said:

Every day there’s stories of unvaccinated dying slowly and painfully from Covid, and it’s great. Let them die thinking they’re superior IMO. Thin the heard of these fucking morons. 

As much as they each deserve a darwin award, i cant help but feel so sorry for them.

They have had their mind warped by this idea that the vaccine is somehow bad for them.

They must feel so stupid lying their dying and regretting their choice, knowing how stupid it was. Would be a horrible way to go.

The ring leaders that you often see, like the influential voices over in USA dont get my sympathy though. The ones telling their audience not to get the vaccine for instance. 

3 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Every day there’s stories of unvaccinated dying slowly and painfully from Covid, and it’s great. Let them die thinking they’re superior IMO. Thin the heard of these fucking morons. 

It’s all propaganda and read the small print it’s mostly people with underlying health conditions who should probably have taken the vaccine 

2 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Can people please stop replying to the mouldmaster. Admin really need to be stepping in to stop him turning every covid thread into a complete farce. 

Stop being a wee snitching cockroach.

This is a forum for open discussion. Its no a thread for absolute vaccine weapons who want to discuss how its against their human rights.

If you cant put up a valid argument to actually counter the points im making, then stop snivelling off to the admin to try and get me banned.

My points are not breaking any rules, they are clear and to the point.

You can t possibly expect me to be banned for poking fun at cunts comparing this to Nazi Germany. :lol:

2 minutes ago, savenosouls said:

Do they have any right to scan the QR code - or is the requirement only to show the certificate?

Would expect that they could ask for it and reject you if you refused. But if you say you dont have it but have the paper copy, then there would be next to no chance they would not let you in.

2 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

To all those who seem quite happy to roll over and comply with Herr Sturgeon’s orders on Sunday, and ostracise and denigrate some of your fellow fans in the process, a few points to consider.

She has announced no termination or review date on the use of the vaccine passports.

She has not given any criteria under which they would no longer be deemed to be necessary (similar to the  mask mandate).

She is already rolling out a booster jag for the over 60s.  On previous evidence, this will be systematically rolled out to each age group in turn (even if it gives no health benefits).

Israel population is already on its 4th jab (second booster) and you have to have had all four jabs to have a valid Covid passport there (barring entry to not just football matches).  Might not happen here but as all countries appear to be in lockstep on this issue, would you bet against it.  Of course by the time you get to the nth booster it’ll be too late to protest, you’ll have completed your transformation from a human being to a biohazard, under license to the state.

E48B7593-4CCF-4A5E-9885-342F48A6DDF8.jpeg

8 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Stop being a wee snitching cockroach.

This is a forum for open discussion. Its no a thread for absolute vaccine weapons who want to discuss how its against their human rights.

If you cant put up a valid argument to actually counter the points im making, then stop snivelling off to the admin to try and get me banned.

My points are not breaking any rules, they are clear and to the point.

You can t possibly expect me to be banned for poking fun at cunts comparing this to Nazi Germany. :lol:

Fully agree mate, don’t stop fighting the good fight!

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Fully agree mate, don’t stop fighting the good fight!

I dont even need to!

The cunt is advising his other moon howlers not to engage, cause this is how he will beat me!

Not sure he really has thought that one through. It just means I have to do less work shoot down the lunatics. Its like the best possible outcome for me!

5 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Would expect that they could ask for it and reject you if you refused. But if you say you dont have it but have the paper copy, then there would be next to no chance they would not let you in.

The paper copy has the two qr codes which are related to the dates and vaccination centres where the vaccines were administered 

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

The paper copy has the two qr codes which are related to the dates and vaccination centres where the vaccines were administered 

Aye, well they can insist on scanning that then.

Its like they ask to see your vaccine passport and you only allow them to see the fucking back of it whilst trying to claim they can still see the passport.