*****The Official Motherwell V Rangers Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

What is it you have seen so far that makes you optimistic?

is it his first touch? His knowledge of the offside rule? Perhaps it’s his shooting or his ability to beat a man   

Didn’t say I was optimistic but just said I wasn't ready to write him off. He’s barely played (which could show hes been pish in training tbf) so that’s the only reason why I would like to see him a bit more. And he does provide pace at the very least which we badly lack up front. 

7 hours ago, Fergie_6 said:

McGregor would have started on Wednesday, if it wasn’t for the sad news of Walter, you tried to have a dig about missing Wednesday game, and was a poor comment.

No the dig was about last week AND PREVIOUS WEEKS. If he cannot play regularly because of tiredness then he should be the back up keeper. I still think he is a far superior keeper to McLaughlin but changing keepers every second game is detrimental.

i hope we go out and leather them but i am not expecting much from these players anymore. don't think they are interested anymore and maybe they think winning 55 last season was enough and they can just go out and get any old result.

you play for Rangers and if you aren't winning then you're not good enough.