*****The Official Motherwell V Rangers Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

3 clean sheets in last 10 or 11 games and even then we were pretty lucky to keep clean sheets against Dundee and Brondby.

Can only hope we miraculously find a better level than we're operating at currently but I just don't see it sadly.

Rangers to win and btts seems like a great bet at the moment.

4 hours ago, southcoastbear said:

Gaffer surely has to change something we just no been anywhere near it, be that a tactical or personnel changes.

Do wish he would pick a formation to suit the players he has available rather than forcing in players, out of position, to fit the formation.  

He should but he won’t.

I think part of the problem is the fullbacks aren’t at it, and with the two of Morelos & Roofe up top and Hagi & Aribo behind them we’ve zero pace or width. 

Think we need to go back to 4-3-3, with a proper no. 9 role and the ‘10s’ having more pace / width. Might mean benching Hagi and Roofe, but so be it. What’s happening now isn’t working. 

10 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I think part of the problem is the fullbacks aren’t at it, and with the two of Morelos & Roofe up top and Hagi & Aribo behind them we’ve zero pace or width. 

Think we need to go back to 4-3-3, with a proper no. 9 role and the ‘10s’ having more pace / width. Might mean benching Hagi and Roofe, but so be it. What’s happening now isn’t working. 

Given our attacking options with pace are Wright, Sakala and Barker... I'm not sure if that would see any sort of improvement at this time. 

I hope our fans will start to appriciate Kent a little more. He was poor at the start of the season but he has been carrying a niggle since pre season. His presence alone creates space for others to play in since he is quite often doubled or tripled up on. 

13 minutes ago, Iakona said:

Given our attacking options with pace are Wright, Sakala and Barker... I'm not sure if that would see any sort of improvement at this time. 

I hope our fans will start to appriciate Kent a little more. He was poor at the start of the season but he has been carrying a niggle since pre season. His presence alone creates space for others to play in since he is quite often doubled or tripled up on. 

Need to pish with the cock you’ve got, and this odd 4-2-2-2 formation isn’t doing it, particularly as the fullbacks have been dug meat. We need pace and width, and the legs to press like we used to. 

10 hours ago, GeeSS said:

Glad your not picking our team ☹️

Arfield legs are gone 

Hagi doesn’t have legs 

Sakala is totally useless

and Kamara gave the worst performance of his Rangers career on Wednesday 

Hagi and Kamara are our two most rated players.

Arfield has shown he can push forward and threaten goal (something we’re missing)

Sakala has pace. So far that seems like all he has, but if not him, who? 

it’s Motherwell ffs, put any XI out and batter the cunts. Enough of the defeatist, the team sucks, players are all shite attitude. 

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Has Defoe left the club?

Yet again in sky studio.

I think it's probably a good idea with January coming up.

Not getting a sniff of the side and not around the squad on match day. 

Could free up a decent wage for a loan player - shame it's panned out this way.