*****The Official Motherwell V Rangers Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

33 minutes ago, kanjo said:

Delighted he's scored but he has been terrible all around so far. I really hope that goal inspires him going forward. 

Still absolutely honking at the back though.  I really hope we can grab at least one more and try to see the game out. 

Glad he has read my post and is now not only scoring again but scoring from outside the box. Get in there. 

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

That Mugabe for Motherwell looks like some cunts just shot his dug everytime we score :lol:, never seen a player take it so hard

Was a potential Ranger 30 minutes ago. 

Some fall

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

That Mugabe for Motherwell looks like some cunts just shot his dug everytime we score :lol:, never seen a player take it so hard

Ajer's face was worse whenever an opposition player successfully made a pass. Glad I don't have to see how moany face in this league again

There’s definite signs we’re starting to get there again. Disappointing start to the season but top of the league tells a story.  

Great to see Fashion doing so well.  Some of the stick he’s taken on here has been overboard and he definitely looks a confidence player so the goals will make a world of difference hopefully.