*****The Official Motherwell V Rangers Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

The mistake is literally the only thing we done wrong all mate 😂 just because we aren't up 4-0 doesn't mean you have to have blinkers on n not see were playing ok, it's mental.

You could see our movement, passing and energy was all at it from the off. 

You're asking for a perfect performance now that's just fantasy stuff 

I get your point but, we have not been doing that this season and I just was concerned it was going to be another fuck up. The team have made too many mistakes so far for me to be confident at one nil down.

It is great the team clicked after the equaliser and played one of the best games this season. 

Cannot give this first goal away carryon any longer.

Our cat lives will run out on that.

Davis and lundstram cannot be in the same team.

Difference today, arfield runs abdcthe fashion 

Playing balls forward and in behind. Not going back, sideway and safe.

Lundstram must learn if he us to step in for Davis.

Praying to God that is our return. Laurel and Hardy at the back however cannot continue ue with that. 

Much more like ourselves from the off. Played much higher with and without the ball. The pressing is what makes it hard for teams to get at us at all, it just shuts the opposition down.

Aribo playing higher almost in linr with Morelos and Sakala is where he should be, so much more dangerous. I thought the work from him, Tav and Arfield on that right side grinded Motherwell down.

Sakala starting from wider coming in was so much better rather than him playing more centrally. His three goals came from starting out wide and coming in. So happy he got the hat-trick.

Tav again outstanding. Our most in form player over the last 3 or 4 games!

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I get your point but, we have not been doing that this season and I just was concerned it was going to be another fuck up. The team have made too many mistakes so far for me to be confident at one nil down.

It is great the team clicked after the equaliser and played one of the best games this season. 

The team had clicked before the equaliser ffs 😂

1 minute ago, SIRB_72 said:

Much more like ourselves from the off. Played much higher with and without the ball. The pressing is what makes it hard for teams to get at us at all, it just shuts the opposition down.

Aribo playing higher almost in linr with Morelos and Sakala is where he should be, so much more dangerous. I thought the work from him, Tav and Arfield on that right side grinded Motherwell down.

Sakala starting from wider coming in was so much better rather than him playing more centrally. His three goals came from starting out wide and coming in. So happy he got the hat-trick.

Tav again outstanding. Our most in form player over the last 3 or 4 games!

Deluded