Still Top

6 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Totally thought they bastards would be top of the league tonight, they are not, I know emotions run high when Rangers are concerned but some of the posts after midweek were ridiculous, I'm loving the dogfight tbh, bring it on timmy with your cavalier swashbuckling style, seen it all before. 

I admit, I made one/two posts about our high tempo being a bit redundant, but I started getting depressed reading anymore, as alot of people were conceding the league :sarcasm:

They are no great shakes, and it's a fallacy about their Angeball/great play. Lucky if they had one shot on target. We just have to step it up! 

22 minutes ago, hawkfalcons said:

How they were given that penalty is beyond me, and as for the diving jap are we going to get endless discussions in the media about the way he fell as if he had been shot:raging:. Think I know the answer to that.

The jap cunt fouled the big guy first, should be a free kick to livi, Where's all the hard done to tarriers now? 

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I certainly thought they would as well so this is a bonus for us.

I just hope our players can find more of what they had last season. 

I think we all react to poor results differently Scotty, I was pissed off on Wed night at how we started the game but relieved we got a point.

Let's do this tomorrow. :thumbup:

Panty wetter….!!!! 

4 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

The big guy didn't go down like a ton of bricks though. Because he isn't a cheating cunt! 

I hate it when players do this (including our own). Cheats should get banned. Mccrorie and his sheep friends claiming that he had taken a head knock on Wednesday when there was zero contact with his head. Really hate cheats.

35 minutes ago, hawkfalcons said:

How they were given that penalty is beyond me, and as for the diving jap are we going to get endless discussions in the media about the way he fell as if he had been shot:raging:. Think I know the answer to that.

That is fucking SHOCKING! We trot this out all the time but imagine that was Alfie!? This has just been spoken about on SSB and kinda swept under the carpet again. Simulation at it's best but the fuckwits on SSB think the compliance officer won't look at it because it's a penalty:headwall:

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I certainly thought they would as well so this is a bonus for us.

I just hope our players can find more of what they had last season. 

I think we all react to poor results differently Scotty, I was pissed off on Wed night at how we started the game but relieved we got a point.

Let's do this tomorrow. :thumbup:

I just hate any kind of criticism aimed at us m8, sometimes it's justified but I can't help myself because I just love Rangers :lol:

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

I hate it when players do this (including our own). Cheats should get banned. Mccrorie and his sheep friends claiming that he had taken a head knock on Wednesday when there was zero contact with his head. Really hate cheats.

They scum fuckers revert to it constantly, either at the edge of the box to win free kicks, or like today, penalties.

The referee they refer to as "brother madden" wonder if they blame him for them missing the pen. Won't hear a peep out of them about him giving it (softly)