Still Top

6 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I just hate any kind of criticism aimed at us m8, sometimes it's justified but I can't help myself because I just love Rangers :lol:

My sentiments exactly big man, I read a lot of shite in here at times, I bite my tongue because when you try to defend it you soon find out you are in the minority.....some of the comments are outrageous....it is impossible in any level of football to play the perfect game evey week....in here it's the only way you keep the majority happy:lol:

1 minute ago, Moody Blue said:

Huge bonus and a win tomorrow eliminates the damage done by the midweek result.  Surely at some point we'll put in a performance?!?!

Yip, get 3 points tomorrow, then 3 v Ross County next week before the international break, and going into that with a 4 point gap will be a fairly good psychological advantage.

Then get these International breaks to fuck for a while at least! 

5 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

My sentiments exactly big man, I read a lot of shite in here at times, I bite my tongue because when you try to defend it you soon find out you are in the minority.....some of the comments are outrageous....it is impossible in any level of football to play the perfect game evey week....in here it's the only way you keep the majority happy:lol:

I agree, and people will have their own opinions. I don't think we've been our best this season. Hearts game 1st half I thought we were immense, apart from scoring, other games got by. We have still only lost 1 league game in 50, quite a record. 

After the very sad news on Tuesday, then the sheep game on Wednesday, don't think it's right people were conceding the league, and having us in all sorts of bother "when" we don't get CL football. 

People have to realise they are no great shakes, they are being hyped up to fuck, so I'd rather we just "quietly" amassed points. 

10 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I agree, and people will have their own opinions. I don't think we've been our best this season. Hearts game 1st half I thought we were immense, apart from scoring, other games got by. We have still only lost 1 league game in 50, quite a record. 

After the very sad news on Tuesday, then the sheep game on Wednesday, don't think it's right people were conceding the league, and having us in all sorts of bother "when" we don't get CL football. 

People have to realise they are no great shakes, they are being hyped up to fuck, so I'd rather we just "quietly" amassed points. 

Trust me mate....this season is going to be a rollercoaster hopefully we see it through for obvious reasons 

Hope this reminds people that they aren't any great shakes and not to buy into the hype. First round of games over now and teams will have sussed them out like they did with us under Warburton. 

We definitely need to find further gears to go through, but once we get motoring they won't be a challenge. 

2 hours ago, hammer93 said:

When they got the penalty my heart sunk....thought to myself these breaks are what win you leagues....the fact they missed makes me believe that it is our league to win afterall 

I went into BBC web site to get their result and it was 0-0 90 +3 mins so clicked for details and it showed the sending off had just happen. I had a feeling it was a penalty so went into the text area to be proved right. Was just shouting "f**k off" when text scrolled up saying they had missed it. Emotional rollercoaster in a matter of 15 seconds. 

3 hours ago, SteveEarle said:

That is fucking SHOCKING! We trot this out all the time but imagine that was Alfie!? This has just been spoken about on SSB and kinda swept under the carpet again. Simulation at it's best but the fuckwits on SSB think the compliance officer won't look at it because it's a penalty:headwall:

Absolute joke :raging:

17 minutes ago, bornabear said:

First thing I thought when the scores came through was, yeeeeees, 4 points clear the morra.

I hope to fuck the team feel the same way.

They have to use this and focus and get the finger out, I'm sure wee Morelos will do his part tomorrow :thumbsup:

13 hours ago, bornabear said:

First thing I thought when the scores came through was, yeeeeees, 4 points clear the morra.

I hope to fuck the team feel the same way.

If they don’t feel the same they simply should be here and shouldn’t be competing for titles.