Steven Gerrard To Aston Villa - Official

The Dude

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I'll get over it but right now I'm devastated/depressed about this.

If the replacement is McInnes/Martin/Ross/Davidson/Neil then kill me now.

I said it last night, which was about 500 pages ago now, but I would take McInnes back, but as the number two to Gio.

No idea if he would take the role, but given he is unemployed as fuck, he might.

Ex team mates, I actually think Mcinnes is a decent coach and is far more proven than a McCann or KT.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I said it last night, which was about 500 pages ago now, but I would take McInnes back, but as the number two to Gio.

No idea if he would take the role, but given he is unemployed as fuck, he might.

Ex team mates, I actually think Mcinnes is a decent coach and is far more proven than a McCann or KT.

That cunt's ego is never coming in as a number 2 :lol:

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

You're having a shiter mate. 

First wanting Clive gone for that useless shite Tom Miller now McInnes. Gerrard's ended you. 😂

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

You're having a shiter mate. 

First wanting Clive gone for that useless shite Tom Miller now McInnes. Gerrard's ended you. 😂

I refuse to believe that im the only one who cant stand Clive. Really boils my piss.

McInnes as number two would be good, i stand by it. far better than a McCann or KT, but I agree his ego would probably never allow it.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I refuse to believe that im the only one who cant stand Clive. Really boils my piss.

McInnes as number two would be good, i stand by it. far better than a McCann or KT, but I agree his ego would probably never allow it.

No chance mate. He's become a pricks prick. 

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Doubtful, and Im not gonna lie, I quite like the idea because he would have to be standing there in shame for the entire duration of his spell!

So you’d want an assistant not to help the team but so he could hit a constant riddy, ffs mate. 

Just now, stuart1994 said:

So you’d want an assistant not to help the team but so he could hit a constant riddy, ffs mate. 

No, I would want a guy who is pretty good at what he does and I think McInnes is ahead of folk like McCann who I am sure is more popular.

Its a bit like if I was to sell my house, I would want a very good estate agent who would get me a great deal. If she happened to be fucking stunning and wanted to blow me every time i went into the office, it would also be good.

Its just a wee perk!