New Manager Thread - Poll Amended

ElBufalo20

Should We Remove The Poll?  

859 members have voted

1. 1. Your Choice?

• Dan Deacon Has Ginger Pubes
    • No

42 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

I’ve been fighting my way through a bottle of Ardbeg for six months. Every once in a while I’ll pour myself one and almost immediately regret it.

Small sips and hold it in your mouth for 15-20 seconds before swallowing slowly, that's the best way to drink it

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

My cousin was Rangers daft as a wean then when he was about 11 or 12 fell out a tree cracked his head on a rock and was in a coma for a few days, when he came out the coma he was a rabid tarrier and has been ever since. Spazzy bastard now

😂😂😂😂😂

Its gonna be Monday.

No way are they going to put him in the dugout when he has not had a chance to get to know the squad.

They wont want him installed till after the semi-final as if we lose, it just goes down as a bad start, although no-one would actually blame him.

If we win, no-one will care, if we lose, then all the attention is on us unveiling the new manager on Monday and the bad headlines go away.

Having him in the dugout or even the stands at the weekend wont improve our chance of winning at this stage.

1 hour ago, The Specky Liar said:

Dean Smith was appointed 9 days after Norwich sacked Farke. Gerrard left 6 days ago so that is a terrible example to back up your point.

If you’re going to talk shite at least do your homework. They were talking to Lampard 2/3 days before Smith was appointed. It’s actually a very good example. Smith was on holiday in the US and still managed to tie up his deal to manage Norwich. 

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Its gonna be Monday.

No way are they going to put him in the dugout when he has not had a chance to get to know the squad.

They wont want him installed till after the semi-final as if we lose, it just goes down as a bad start, although no-one would actually blame him.

If we win, no-one will care, if we lose, then all the attention is on us unveiling the new manager on Monday and the bad headlines go away.

Having him in the dugout or even the stands at the weekend wont improve our chance of winning at this stage.

Can’t believe you’re thinking we'll lose…bad Karma

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

My cousin was Rangers daft as a wean then when he was about 11 or 12 fell out a tree cracked his head on a rock and was in a coma for a few days, when he came out the coma he was a rabid tarrier and has been ever since. Spazzy bastard now

Tailor made for a savco tap.:whistle:

1 hour ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

I’ve been fighting my way through a bottle of Ardbeg for six months. Every once in a while I’ll pour myself one and almost immediately regret it.

Would love to have a dram of Alligator again. One of my friends got a bottle when it was released and it was brilliant.

Reminded of it a couple of months back and thought I'd get a bottle - only to realise it's discontinued and now fetches about £400 :lol: 

23 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Reckon it'll be Saturday now, due to Sir Walter's memorial on Friday.

I think that would be fit and proper, but i can imagine what Sir Walter would say at the thought of his beloved team delaying appointing a manager ahead of a semi final