Goldson

GOAT

Goldson shouldn't have been spouting his shite to the media. If you are going to criticise your fellow pros do it face to face not in the public eye. It gives our opponents confidence and is totally counter productive. We come across as a weak team with no hunger or desire. Confirmed our worst fears to the world. Total clown of a man.

It would also be more meaningful if you hadn't had a terrible match yourself and spurned a great opportunity for a goal.

I doubt Gio will dump him as we don't have an able replacement at the moment but i'd at least strip him of the vice captaincy and ban him from interviews. Do your talking on the park Goldson instead of making a cunt of us to the media.

Highlights the problems we have faced with mentality prior to last season.

I think a comment like that is an utter disgrace. What kind of message does it send out to your team mates, manager and most importantly the fans. Coming out with that publicly when there is still a full 45 to go.......shocking but perhaps he has an ulterior motive.

Pushing for a move.....I'd get him out the team and training with the youths as he will clearly be leaving once he's able to sign a pre contract. I'm absolutely disgusted by him and CAN NOT support him playing for my team from this point forward 

14 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Cunts are getting carried away with the Goldson hate. 

Sparta Prague won't take the slightest bit of interest in some post match interview.

If their manager does not use that post match interview then he isnt doing his job. this is a game of fine margins and motivation - that was gold dust for Sparta

22 minutes ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

If their manager does not use that post match interview then he isnt doing his job. this is a game of fine margins and motivation - that was gold dust for Sparta

:lol: Aye ok.

Team selection yesterday was wrong, but I’m unsure with the right team whether this would’ve effected the outcome. Hibs wanted it more, confirmed by our vice captain!!:confused:

Mindset needs to change, too many passengers, we never looked like scoring in that second half, that’s just criminal tbh. 

On 21/11/2021 at 19:05, MVRanger said:

If you are 2 down at the Nou Camp c. 2014 you might just about get away with saying the games over. But against an average Hibs side at Hampden when we have 70% of the Stadium...? Unacceptable comments from a senior player imho.

Hibs were 6:1 up in one match and managed to fuck it up. You never give up against them.