Scottish Cup Draw - Stirling Albion at home

scottyc06

I think we really need as easy a tie as possible to allow us to give other squad players a chance to impress. McCrorie in goals, king at the back, midfield of Bacuna, Lundstram, Kelly, Wright etc. Use it as a platform to showcase some of our shite like barker and Simpson who we need off the books.

40 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I think we really need as easy a tie as possible to allow us to give other squad players a chance to impress. McCrorie in goals, king at the back, midfield of Bacuna, Lundstram, Kelly, Wright etc. Use it as a platform to showcase some of our shite like barker and Simpson who we need off the books.

Gio says we go maximum in every competition mate. 

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

WTF is going on here? Did you see @KingKirkstatement? No comma or fuck all. Maybe if cunts could write well it would be more obvious as to what the fuck was being said. The tarrier skool system have really fucked things up ya fucking wee punchbag. I’ll get your boy to skelp you. 

🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Leave Kirk alone, his missus only rarely lets him on the internet. He also has xxl fingers.

Is it an issue to bring up the quality of diction on here so people can read a post properly so they don’t get called a mongoheed?  
One must always strive to better ones communication skills with the collective. It raises the bar from mongoheed to tadger. Onwards and upwards I say. 😉