*****The Official Rangers v Dundee thread *****

RS4_wul

We are starting to see something we never did with the rat in charge , consistency. Aribo especially is performing every game now , long may it continue.

Referee shat it big time , the taig should have been off , the only thing he tried to achieve while on the park was to injure Aribo , knowing full well the boy is on fire right now.........

4 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Big Bassey plays his part there, he wants to win first balls and presses right up against the opposition cf/s, he hast the pace to burn also if turned, we dont have that under goldson/balogun. Helander gets away with it because hes clever and bassey would learn well off him too.

Goldson and Barasics best game for god knows how long, fair play. Still think he`ll be off after the tarriers game i think.

I'd honestly keep big Bassey in at CB now

2 hours ago, superallysbears said:

Fat lazy bastard

Time out required

1 hour ago, BillyG91 said:

fs morelos

1 hour ago, BillyG91 said:

morelos needs to be taken off at HT

1 hour ago, Drumloyal said:

Fuck sake Alfie, get him aff. 

1 hour ago, watty. said:

Morelos is fucking hoaching

1 hour ago, beararse said:

Morelos had better not appear for the 2nd 45

1 hour ago, superallysbears said:

I'd sell that cunt next month, like a fucking man down.

29 minutes ago, KaiserJon said:

image.thumb.png.87dc1ea6b98fac168b48444a9e913157.png

Just now, superallysbears said:

Time out my arse, granted he came onto a game, still missed absolute sitters 🤫

I always wonder what the forum would of said when McCoist played. He missed shit loads in his time. 

8 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Best performance of the season for me . My only gripe is we scorned too many big chances , but I'd have taken a 3-0 before kick off . 

Looking forward to a difficult run of games a lot more positively now after these last couple of weeks. 

Dundee we’re shite mate, that said we can only beat what’s in front of us. Solid performance that should have been a rout but not best of the season.

1 minute ago, maverick1200 said:

I always wonder what the forum would of said when McCoist played. He missed shit loads in his time. 

That combined with the passing and general all round poor play, yes he got better but the game could have been won alot earlier, against better opposition that's not going to fly.

Just now, HuistraHairDo said:

I don't mind the criticism he gets he drives me up the wall, fair enough

But calling him a fat lazy bastard is tarrier speak imo

Well maybe not start a game that way then, I call it as I see it and I won't be blowing smoke up anyone's arse, it's alright coming on here after the event but he started that game terribly.

I thought Arfield was superb today....maybe got a bit leggy later on but his desire to break the lines is making a massive difference to the way we play.....1 holding midfielder at home yields plenty more chances than this 2 or 3 holding midfielders nonsense.....big Bassey is every bit as effective when he steps out into the midfield to snuff out danger

The biggest plus for me is the more direct shoot on sight policy, at halftime I think it was 14 attempts with 7 on target....50%, with 5mins to play it was 23 and 12, still maintaining the 50%, take that in contrast to earlier in the season when it was 3 or 4 on target and 2 goals were a bonus

Liking the direction we are moving in

7 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Time out required

Scoring a goal from 7 yards v Dundee does not absolve him from what was yet another piss poor performance.

Wonder if you'll be singing his praises should all the sitters he misses result in us losing the league on goal difference.

13 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

I'd honestly keep big Bassey in at CB now

Balogun certainly shouldn't just get right back in the team, it's Basseys position to lose just now. 

It's good having a versatile defender that can cover LB and CB if needed, and do a good job in both. Good on him. 

8 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Should've, could've had about 6.

But we're playing well, good to watch, just need to sharpen up on finishing.

Gio's 100% record continues...

Screenshot_20211204-174006_BBC Sport.jpg

Our most complete performance this season. Long may it continue massive game next Sunday. 

Just now, superallysbears said:

Well maybe not start a game that way then, I call it as I see it and I won't be blowing smoke up anyone's arse, it's alright coming on here after the event but he started that game terribly.

No he never, he missed chances Infront of goal and had a couple of missed placed passes but his link up play was pretty decent overall even in the first half. 

I honestly think ppl are watching a different game from me in the match threads.

5 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

I don't mind the criticism he gets he drives me up the wall, fair enough

But calling him a fat lazy bastard is tarrier speak imo

I agree with you that those comments made by posters at HT are ridiculous but to use in hindsight to ridicule others makes you look foolish.

I had an issue with you doing that after the OF game but here you are doing it again.

I actually thought he was outstanding in the first half but I'm sure others will disagree. The game is and always will be about different opinions mate.

5 minutes ago, beararse said:

Scoring a goal from 7 yards v Dundee does not absolve him from what was yet another piss poor performance.

Wonder if you'll be singing his praises should all the sitters he misses result in us losing the league on goal difference.

Another delusional post.

A comfortable 3-0 win and a goal,

he's no fucking Messi

Just now, HuistraHairDo said:

No he never, he missed chances Infront of goal and had a couple of missed placed passes but his link up play was pretty decent overall even in the first half. 

I honestly think ppl are watching a different game from me in the match threads.

I said the same thing earlier in the day, with the opposite of your opinion to yourself, I guess that's why we all love it 😂