*****The Official Hearts v Champions thread *****

RangersMedia

On 09/12/2021 at 23:54, The Specky Liar said:

Roofe or Sakala the only decision for me but would probably go with the team in the OP

I would be tempted to go for Roofe. Gio likes to make the pitch as big as possible but that’s hard at Tynecastle because it’s narrow and small. I think Roofe’s intelligence would get more joy than Sakala’s pace.

I'm confident we will win this under Gio. He has got his tactics, team selection and subs spot on so far.

Probably win by a single goal as Hearts are on form, so squeaky bum time.

The scum have two more away games than us this month which is their weakness. They will hopefully drop points along the way and set things up nicely for us to skud them in January. 

54 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I'm confident we will win this under Gio. He has got his tactics, team selection and subs spot on so far.

Probably win by a single goal as Hearts are on form, so squeaky bum time.

The scum have two more away games than us this month which is their weakness. They will hopefully drop points along the way and set things up nicely for us to skud them in January. 

Just noticed we play an extra league game as well over them?? Hopefully the gap is 10 points minimum come evening time on the 2nd

12 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

One positive on a team bus, every cunt on it is out for 10 days.

This is gonna play a big part this season, i think every team will get hit at some stage.

Are games allowed to be rescheduled if enough players are positive?? Noticed spurs had to rearrange their euro game as well as a league game this weekend 

2 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Are games allowed to be rescheduled if enough players are positive?? Noticed spurs had to rearrange their euro game as well as a league game this weekend 

No idea, the Spurs European one is not being rescheduled.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59620193

3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

No idea, the Spurs European one is not being rescheduled.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59620193

I'm sure that's because the game had to be played before the 31st December and spurs have no free available dates?? A league game would be did I presume 

1 hour ago, Siam69 said:

This is gonna play a big part this season, i think every team will get hit at some stage.

Biggest fear is Sturgeon trying to halt the season if we start getting cases through the leagues. 

1 hour ago, Siam69 said:

Since symptoms of omicron are so mild then I hope teams stop testing .

Public health my arse . Tyrannical control more like 

17 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

Roofe doubtful again ffs.

Be an incredible start under Gio if we get the job done and come back to Glasgow with 3 points.

Roofe's injuries are really  frustrating. He has a really good goals to minutes played ratio, is a match winner and has a great attitude. 

Just can't rely on him being fit when you need him. But we knew that when he signed for us. 

Hearts have put themselves under unnecessary additional pressure for this one with all the big talking in the past week. Just about every day this week has seen articles about how confident Hearts are of doing us tomorrow, and the feeling is shared by their supporters. Whilst I am not suggesting that we are underdogs for this one, I reckon the first 20 minutes or so could see a few chances on the counter as I am sure that they will come at us from the start. Defo need to start with a bit of pace up front.

Tight win.