*****The Official Hearts v Champions thread *****

RangersMedia

In the draw at Ibrox we absolutely played them off the park for 60 minutes and the game should have been done at half time. Hopefully we're more clinical today. Alfie seems to have rediscovered his shooting boots which is a positive. As normal any win and three points up the road will do but if we play like we did in the first half at Ibrox except actually take our chances we're more than capable of putting down a real marker today. 

31 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Lost one league game in 54 or sometime that, we’re starting to hit a bit of form again under GVB.

Comfortable 3 points today 

Would also be happy with a 94th minute softest penalty in history 0-1 win 

Literally grinning from ear to ear at the thought of the Timplosion if your goal prediction was to come to pass. 

Nevertheless I hope like most others that the game will be won long before then, Neilson has admitted that he is sending Hearts out Charge of the Light Brigade style, Sakala with his pace a must to start IMHO for the counter.

3 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

Bizarre that we are treating Hearts like world beaters. We should comfortably beat them. No excuses.

They are 9 points behind for a reason, I think that most Bears are just being sensibly realistic with regards to the difficult nature of today game. Hearts have been playing well, especially at home and as we have all seen and heard, they are well up for this game. 

I would prefer the cautious approach rather than the Billy Big Baws approach any day of the week, my heart always sinks a little when I see people making predictions like 7-0 Rangers in games like this. Make no mistake, we win this today it is cause for mild celebration.