Ryan Jack

KingKirk

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

Better than Kamara?

Jack at the top of his game offers more than Kamara. I think Kamara will go on and have a better career than Jack, and probably play in a better league than Jack will. But for value to us, Jack’s better for me.

Think we should show some loyalty to the guy. When hes up and running hes an absolute unit and blends defending and attack really well. I'd much rather have someone like that in our side even if hes injured instead of aberdeen or hearts doing a trick for them. 

It's win/win really. Aye it's shite hes on our payroll but its hardly going to break our back financially. 

5 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Think we should show some loyalty to the guy. When hes up and running hes an absolute unit and blends defending and attack really well. I'd much rather have someone like that in our side even if hes injured instead of aberdeen or hearts doing a trick for them. 

It's win/win really. Aye it's shite hes on our payroll but its hardly going to break our back financially. 

Aye, let's pay five figures a week to someone who we can't keep fit so Aberdeen or Hearts can't sign him. 

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

He’s not you know, Jack is a far better midfielder in tackle, distribution and defence - practically better in every sense

A mini metro on the road is a lot more useful than a Lamborghini sitting with a flat tyre 

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Aye, let's pay five figures a week to someone who we can't keep fit so Aberdeen or Hearts can't sign him. 

Pretty much. Would rather him in our payroll injured than doing a turn for someone else. 

Unless you subscribe to the Tarrier idea that we're skint :rofl: