Ryan Jack

KingKirk

Crying shame but the club comes first.

We’ve been hugely patient and supportive but there comes a point where a line has to be drawn.

Let’s see what the issue is but the future looks bleak for him, at least with us.

Pretty much what could have been had he stayed fit during his time at the club, great passion and commitment but you need to be injury free to make a real contribution. 

If he does go I'm pretty sure he will end up at a club and not miss a game once he's fully over his injuries.

Gio said he had been injured in training but didn’t elaborate if it was a recurrence of the same issue or not. I hope he’s OK as I like him as a player but he wouldn’t be the first to have his career ended early. Thinking Scott Nisbet, Alan McLaren , Brian Reid and Ian Murray off the top of my head 

21 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

He’ll never play consistently for us again unfortunately. I like him and we’ve missed him in certain games but it’s time to move on

No time for sentiment in football, if he’s out of contract in the summer he has to go and a replacement needed. 

13 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Difficult discussion needs to be had regarding the wee man. We need to look for a replacement in January. 

His body just won't allow him to compete at this level anymore imo. 

A long term replacement is needed. I like him as a player but it's far too much time out now. 

Doubt we'll look for a replacement in the Janaury window. One for the summer. 

2 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Laughing my arse off at all the self appointed physios, coaches and doctors on this thread who know exactly the same as me about it = fuck all.

You know fuck all about fuck all, and howl at the moon about it.

You don't need to be a physio to know that a guy who has been out since February with an injury having a setback is bed news