SPFL On Red Alert

BlueboyG

So all you guys with season tickets, is it back to watching rtv? If you’ve got jailbroke fire stick you can watch rtv anyway, so it looks like a lot of you may not get back in to every home game this season.

same with this dortmund tie. When is that due?

doubt it will be allowed to be air tight packed fir that game, which is a total money maker for the club, plus not including I’d imagine a lot of guys booked to the away game.

can you get refunds on flights as well as the ticket?

it’s just a total lottery now, every day there seems to be a moving of the goalposts.

cant sit outside for the football, but go to the ally pally inside for a knees up to watch the darts.

crazy.

It has nothing to do with fans.

If they were 7 points clear and we had injuries to key players I’m dam sure they wouldn’t be asking for this.

All this shite about revenue, the hospitality industry are getting it hard why should football be different, they’ll get some compensation just like the rest.

Only one person to blame for their situation and that’s Ange and his style of football.

3 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

SPFL always go the opposite way to everyone else. Run by absolute muppets who have no idea what they are doing. 

Because they abide by the wishes of one club and one club only. Despite other clubs supporting make no mistake this would never be discussed without them and particularly Lawell. While he’s still there this sort of thing has his grubby mits all over it. 

32 minutes ago, Imodium said:

Hopefully mate tho logic, data and reasoning doesn’t seem to come into play when it comes to making decisions with this government. That’s the only factor I base my opinion on

They'll probably claim the credit saying it was because of the restrictions they brought in :lol:

15 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

So all you guys with season tickets, is it back to watching rtv? If you’ve got jailbroke fire stick you can watch rtv anyway, so it looks like a lot of you may not get back in to every home game this season.

same with this dortmund tie. When is that due?

doubt it will be allowed to be air tight packed fir that game, which is a total money maker for the club, plus not including I’d imagine a lot of guys booked to the away game.

can you get refunds on flights as well as the ticket?

it’s just a total lottery now, every day there seems to be a moving of the goalposts.

cant sit outside for the football, but go to the ally pally inside for a knees up to watch the darts.

crazy.

Im a ST holder and believe we’ll be back in during February at the latest as the omricon is going to fizzle out imo as will all other variants imo