SPFL On Red Alert

BlueboyG

The board have done some good and bought themselves good will getting Gio in, before that happened they were rightfully getting a lot of stick. It’s only right we call them out on these inept decisions. 

Just because their names aren’t Easdale or Somers doesn’t mean they’re immune to criticism. Although H&H wouldn’t dare call them out anyway

1 minute ago, maverick1200 said:

Exactly! I don't know what people expect from. Nothing could of prevented this. Also we don't know what he has said or done on the situation. 

From our side yes we do... Fuck all 

Or are we to make up scenarios in our heads while actual club representatives are dishing out statements? 

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

Rangers haven't communicated with the fan base at all. That's not good enough, whether we believe they could or couldn't have done more, we don't even know what they think about the government decision.

I take that. I have no idea why we haven't come out publicly. That is strange. 

5 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

He's getting pelters because he is a cowardly fuck sitting in silence while everyptjer club spokesman has put in their word. 

He won’t be the only one making this call.  It will be a joint decision and Park will be just as responsible as SR.  I do agree we should have been ramping up the pressure and calling out celtics agenda as candidly as possible after their statement last night. There’s no point putting all blame at SR’s door though, he has consistently called out the SPFL board.

1 minute ago, RDB14 said:

He won’t be the only one making this call.  It will be a joint decision and Park will be just as responsible as SR.  I do agree we should have been ramping up the pressure and calling out celtics agenda as candidly as possible after their statement last night. There’s no point putting all blame at SR’s door though, he has consistently called out the SPFL board.

It doesn't matter if he's the one or not, we need the club to echo our feelings and its not been done again while other clubs are out in force. 

It's embarassing and quite simply disgraceful we still haven't heard anything on this. 

I'm not shocked though, we seem to enjoy being fucked over time and time again. 

We don’t do ourselves any favours. We were totally silent and let celtic take control of the narrative. No doubt Lawell was on the blower to his other Chief executive pals.

The board could have got ahead of this strongly with the sporting integrity argument. But they did nothing

7 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Doesn't matter, we should at least be letting it be known there is cheating going on. 

Sit back say nothing and we will be shat on like this for years while folk like you fail to grasp what's going on. 

With this boards track record we'll just end up a laughing stock again. 

Last time we had our dossier of evidence and what did we end up with nothing remotely concrete and scum fc getting their way. 

It's a joke and made worse that our fanbase hasn't heard one word from anyone at the club. 

I'm all for fighting back but we need someone a lot more shrewd leading the charge.