*****The Official Nonce FC v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I am. 

Hope to be very wrong but we will win nothing with him in charge. 

The body language from him and the players have been off since we came back from the break IMO.

Barring a seismic shift in the dressing room (which could be Ramsay tbf) we aren't winning this title.

2 minutes ago, Swagger said:

The drive and energy they showed compared to our lot !! 
They’ll start to pull away in no time. The league will be theirs for the foreseeable 

Wish I could disagree.

Can only hope they think they’ve cracked it after this and get complacent.

Anyway, we’ve got our superior strength in depth to carry us through.

Just now, chris182 said:

Absolutely. I've got a feeling it would have been a different game had it been played on its original date. Jist sayin

Also this game was crying out for Ryan Jack. Said it long before the game.

Didnt expect so many others to be so spineless 

As I’ve pointed out above, a real concern for me is how GvB throws new players/kids on as soon as they join. It hasn’t worked for Sands and it definitely didn’t work tonight for Diallo. (I thought he was mixed against Ross County but that seemed to go against the tide of opinion). It worked with Lowry but he would know all about the different teams, Scottish fit a etc.

I think a more balanced approach would have been to let them watch some matches live then bring them on.

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

It's no happening lads with the direction that we are on, I don't see it changing either

We don't have much to be positive about tonight but Ryan Jack in the 2nd half gave me a bit of hope as he was comfortably the best player on the pitch. We've also got Morelos to come back, Balogun, Helander and lets not forget Ramsey. I have concerns about the left forward and right forward but Roofe can take one of those positions (where he's far more comfortable) while Morelos occupies the centre spot.

It's really hard to be positive but there's faar too much football to be played between now and the end of the season.

Just now, psb07158 said:

Errrrrr did you miss Sakalas shot, Jack hitting the bar, Goldsons header at the end 

You’re a fuckin moron mate 

Cunts like Joe Aribo and Glen Kamara absolutely embarrassed the club tonight, Jack came on and looked like he actually gave a fuck and you’re having a go at him? Fuck off

Oh yeah. Great stuff. Totally redeem themselves.

The players and management embarrassed the club badge tonight. Every single one of them. 

Zero positives from tonight.

6 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

We’ll top the league come the weekend 

Sorry but this is just pointless misplaced bravado. Who have Savco got,Motherwell? If we are still only one point behind I'll be pleasantly surprised. I've no confidence in this group to see out a game even with a lead. I said a few weeks ago I can't see the filth dropping many if any points rest of the season unless against us. After that capitulation tonight I'm not even confident of that now. We have folded since the break. If it's a "blip" it's turning into a long blip. 

1 minute ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

Tav has bought a new car but it can only drive in straight lines, apparently it can't take corners either.

Always out swinging away from the goal - why?  Tav is the big man and always wants the set pieces and corners and hes fucking shite at them.  Sick to death of our "captain".

5 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Writings on the wall? It's his first defeat. Exactly the same as Gerrard. That day they hammered us and we were lucky to keep it to 1-0.

We got taken to the fucking cleaners by Venglos' team at Parkhead and we came back and won the league there.

The 3-0 defeat to them at NY in 2004 was as bad as today. McLeish lost every OF that season and we came back and won a double the next year.

Ridiculous stuff to be writing off a Manager now.

I know what you are saying, but the way we are playing is extremely worrying - not just tonight. 

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Yet we allowed Gerrard a few years. 

Not once under him did we implode like that. We also had a way of playing and style. 

We play like a team put together by a hungover guy on a fag packet. These players look like strangers 

It's not a pot hole either, we have Nosed dived off a cliff

1 minute ago, Stunels said:

Barker isnt even part of the question hes a nothing player

Just saying that’s how bad that clown was tonight and he’s been threatening a performance like that for a long time.

Never shuts a man down, can’t defend, shits his pants from tackles and no responsibility on the ball