*****The Official Nonce FC v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

If we turn up tonight we win we know this. 

Big night for GVB I feel Gerrard had a way of playing in these games probably started at the league Cup final that made us exceptionally hard to beat. 

We need to see that same organisation and clear plan tonight or I think he might loss some of these players. We can't be as open in midfield as we have been under him so far. Nothing will be won or lost tonight. It's a huge night for him tho. I remain to be convinced over these tactics make me a believer tonight Gio watp

3-2 Rangers 

They'll be at us 100 miles an hour at the start of this. I wouldn't mind us keeping it tight at the start of the game and try and snatch something on the break. Then as they tire we can push forward and see if we can get something from it. 

2 things we can’t do tonight

1.arse about with it at the back they’ll be all over us, just get the ball forward ,Bassey and barasic give me the fear trying to play it out

2. Push up on them, don’t let them play from the back and let them get it wide, they never go through the middle 

and finally get into to these  Fb🇬🇧

They are severely weakened with about half of their top picks missing. Their defence has been shipping goals all season, their midfield is likely to feature McCarthy and O'Reilly and fuck knows who'll be leading the line for them. If we turn up, we should win no problem. My only concern is we failed to turn up against Aberdeen two weeks ago and let an inferior group of players boss us. Gio's first massive test tonight.

7 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

2 things we can’t do tonight

1.arse about with it at the back they’ll be all over us, just get the ball forward ,Bassey and barasic give me the fear trying to play it out

2. Push up on them, don’t let them play from the back and let them get it wide, they never go through the middle 

and finally get into to these  Fb🇬🇧

Feels like that would be a complete change in our style of play at the moment. Not sure GVB is ready to capitulate his way of playing 

It’s a worry 

Kent needs to absolutely rip this freak apart tonight

Juranovic said: “It’s just Ramsey. It is nothing special. If you have, say, Cristiano Ronaldo in the team and the team is not going well, it’s not just one player who will change the game, you need to play all 11.

“You cannot say we played bad when we played against them in my first game.

“It was a great game from us because we had four chances. I don’t think they had one. They scored from a corner kick.

21 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

That's the team that's apparently being 'leaked' for us

Bassey has done a good job at CB but if Balogun is fit he needs to play. And Itten needs replaced with ideally Roofe but if not then Sakala. He’s just not doing anything that we need him to do. 

Did not realise that Rangers TV did not have this game tonight so had to go for NOW TV pass. That sorted, the big question now is when to start drinking :hmmm:

Does one get well refreshed for kick off and so be full of lager induced confidence, or does one stay reasonably sober and hopefully celebrate into the small hours? Given that my nerves are already stretched tighter than a nuns knicker elastic I think it may be the former choice.

A lot of very confident Mhanks out there, especially after Saturday, we can only hope that the collective defensive brain fart we experienced in Dingwall is out of our system as they are obviously going to come flying at us from the off. Vital that our midfielders are able to hold the ball, keep possession for a while as we do not, cannot allow THEM to lay siege on us. We will create numerous chances tonight, here is hoping Roofe can get up to speed quickly, and of course we need to hope that Aribo will produce the sort of performance we all know he is capable of.

Gonna be a rollercoaster. 

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

Juranovic said: “It’s just Ramsey. It is nothing special. If you have, say, Cristiano Ronaldo in the team and the team is not going well, it’s not just one player who will change the game, you need to play all 11.

“It was a great game from us because we had four chances. I don’t think they had one. They scored from a corner kick.

It'll be Diallo, isn't he their left back? Also, Ramsey is now the best player in the league, ya trumpet.

7 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Remember all the great games we had when we lost but had four chances

Absolute weapon

Revisionist shite