Welcome to Rangers, Aaron Ramsey!

3 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Do we have this option to buy then or nah? Out if curiosity 

Don't think it really matters if it's written into the deal or not. If he comes in, takes to the club like so many have before him and wins a couple of trophies along the way, why not? Juventus obviously want rid of him. He'd have to take a massive pay cut, but he's made more than enough money in his life, he might just want a place to call home where he's loved and can play football regularly.

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

The tweet from SSB is actually embarrassing. Football in this country is a joke and the media treat it as such. This signing should be lauded by everyone, it’s the biggest signing in Scotland in 20 odd years. 

What tweet?

Proper no regrets stuff from Wilson. Diallo and Ramsey are a level above where i thought we’d be shopping (if at all) for the two positions we needed improving most.  Can’t see any way these two don’t galvanise our core for one last push. 

9 minutes ago, CR3 said:

happy for @ForeverAndEver @McEwan's Lager the night, must be buzzing surely. Managed to get a top ex-gooner with a lot of ability left in the tank.

Would be buzzing for anyone of his calibre to sign for us. Arsenal thing is nice and I posted on that earlier but would just have been as happy if it was an ex-Spud like Bale.

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Would be buzzing for anyone of his calibre to sign for us. Arsenal thing is nice and I posted on that earlier but would just have been as happy if it was an ex-Spud like Bale.

He’d only be interested in playing golf here though🏌️:lol: