*****The Official Rangers v Hibernian Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye but we were a disaster. Seem to be turning a corner now and still two derbies left 

Delighted with the response tbh, I was honestly leaning the other way of watching us lose the plot but we’re clearly up it. 

1 minute ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

People on here seem to judge a player after they play a couple of games and then refuse to change their mind regardless of how well they play, they then go relatively quiet whilst they are playing well and receiving praise from the majority until they make one mistake and they can't wait to say "I told you so".  

Everybody on here has favourites and does the same thing though. It’s not like it’s one group or the other. 

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

What about Sunday when he lost his man at back post and nearly caused another goal with another mistake just like he’d done at Ross County?

we just forgetting about them, aye?

Mistakes that any of our back line makes regularly , but as soon as the big man has a slip the usual suspects on here are all over it. Doesnt matter how he plays some on here are never going to give him any credit.

He was superb tonight in both positions again. No bad for a 21 year old whos just going to get better , as for Barasic the guy has been a pussy since the day he signed.

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Delighted with the response tbh, I was honestly leaning the other way of watching us lose the plot but we’re clearly up it. 

Aye this time last week I was as low as I’ve been in quite awhile about Rangers, but that’s two harder games on the trot now we have won pretty comfortably I would say. Certainly nowhere near over.

They have Hibs and Livi both away shortly, I am optimistic 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Aye this time last week I was as low as I’ve been in quite awhile about Rangers, but that’s two harder games on the trot now we have won pretty comfortably I would say. Certainly nowhere near over.

They have Hibs and Livi both away shortly, I am optimistic 

Just keep winning until the old firm, any dropped points from them a bonus is hopefully the way we’re looking at it. 

1 minute ago, hawkfalcons said:

Happy with win as usual our referee is corrupt as usual and that mobs controversial goal is allowed by another corrupt referee, this what we're up against Rangers. Just keep winning and we will do them at Ibrox 

I've heard the 3rd goal for the scum was dubious to say the least, we just need to keep this mentality now and we'll breeze past those scummy bastards soon enough, just pish that we've had to fall behind them for us to pick up our game.

Just now, KingKirk said:

He really can't mate. 

He headers the ball like Gordon Petric.

He usually wins the header, but it just goes straight up in the air, causing new problems!

Still love the big lad though, they will hopefully work on his heading!