*****The Official Borussia Dortmund vs Rangers Match Thread*****

Essandoh

12 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Assuming this is true we're going to need to just go full on Walter aren't we? :lol:

McGregor

Tav Goldson Balogun Bassey

Arfield Ramsey Jack Lundstram Aribo

Morelos

I’d be pretty confident in getting out of there with a draw with that side. 

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Kent, Roofe and Sakala apparently not travelling

If true I would send all 3 to train with the u11s until a buyer is found. Ffs guys can't even attend games because they don't have 3 jags yet they are on 10k upwards and don't give a shit about anyone let alone the normal working class guy who spends a lot of money to follow the club

7 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

If true I would send all 3 to train with the u11s until a buyer is found. Ffs guys can't even attend games because they don't have 3 jags yet they are on 10k upwards and don't give a shit about anyone let alone the normal working class guy who spends a lot of money to follow the club

Wonder if they'll ever kid in they don't play for Rangers for an easy life mate?

You reckon?

8 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Well said mate absolute nonsense.

Don’t think their absence really changes anything tbh. I think Roofe would be absolutely useless in this game and Kent isn’t exactly hitting the heights recently.

Im pretty relaxed about Dortmund, nobody expects us to do anything against them so there’s no pressure and it’ll be nice when we batter them 

29 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Negative test good should be good enough imo, as it is for us going to games. 

you cant force guys to get jabbed ffs cos they get 11k a week. Its their bodies and should be their choice.

Covids pretty much gone now anyways. Had it myself at xmas and no worse than a heavy cold.  btw im unjabbed and 50 yr old.

18 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Negative test good should be good enough imo, as it is for us going to games. 

you cant force guys to get jabbed ffs cos they get 11k a week. Its their bodies and should be their choice.

Covids pretty much gone now anyways. Had it myself at xmas and no worse than a heavy cold.  btw im unjabbed and 50 yr old.

No but they can force people to take jags early in for entry to hospitals etc, well that's the only reason I took my jags after being informed it would be a requirement to take the wean in for her treatment.