*****The Official Dundee United vs Rangers Thread*****

RangersMedia

Met office predicts wind gusts of upto 36mph during the game. Could be higher as their stadium is on top of that big fuck off hill.

Will need to try and keep the ball on the deck and persevere. Will be interesting to see which starting 11 Gio picks...

10 hours ago, King Jela said:

Could maybe see Sakala starting and Aribo getting a rest but other than that that's my team. 

Looking forward to seeing Ramsey

Hopefully we come out the traps flying and can take Aribo off later. He, Alfie, Kent, Tav, Goldson and McGregor start all the time for me!

Squad is starting to look much healthier again. If we started Sakala I wouldnt even blink an eyelid tbh, he just fits in, as will Ramsey!

I’d be very surprised if we set up to protect a 1-0 lead or set up defensively from the off after County and the OF. I fully expect us to come flying right out the traps with 25-30 minutes of sustained pressure in each half which should be enough to win the game

Lost 3 of our last 4 away to these scumbags(one was when in lower division)

Since 05 we have won 7/18. 

3 of our last 4 wins here were by a single goal.

Bad weather, not the best record, don't see this being pretty today.

Hopefully one of the 3/4 nil wins we have occasionally up there occurs today. Although as mentioned previously would settle for a scrappy 1 nil win. 3 points are all that matter today.

23 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I’d be very surprised if we set up to protect a 1-0 lead or set up defensively from the off after County and the OF. I fully expect us to come flying right out the traps with 25-30 minutes of sustained pressure in each half which should be enough to win the game

Never understood the defensive set up with the squad we have. Dortmund has shown what we can do when we attack and press high, hopefully Gio goes with that style going forward.

Get at them from the off, look to pressure and win the ball back quickly and we’ll win comfortably, and beat all the other shite in this league aswell.