***** The Champions v Motherwell*****

falkirkNS

Another massive fuck up. 

Lundstrum should be nowhere near CB unless there's no other option. 

Sakala is fast. The end. He has the worst distribution I've ever seen.

Its boring as fuck watching us come back from these European highs with drews against pish like Motherwell and Dundee Utd.

The fenians are shite but we're putting fuck all pressure on the with results like the last 2 weeks.

Pish.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

How long does Goldson get away with this shite ? Consistently costs us goals , is an absolute bombscare and is the first name on the team sheet. The guy gifted the Germans two goals midweek and hardly any cunt gave him any kind of criticism. Biggest bottle merchant we have had for years and the sooner hes out of the club the better.

He’s shite. I’ve been saying it since he signed. Guy’s a fucking fraud. 

This is all down to attitude.

You can't go from Thursday to this because of poor skill and ability.

It's all in the mind, and the attitude they show when playing in this League is absolutely abysmal.

Let's be honest, if you can't see out a 2 goal lead at half time v Motherwell at Ibrox, when your rivals have drawn earlier in the day, then there is something seriously wrong.

You don't deserve to win a league title after that, it's fucking pathetic.

Too much tinkering about today by the Manager, got it wrong, aswell as the players.

Shit show of a Sunday.

4 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

He can fuck off. Literally walking round the pitch, takes no responsibility. I could stand in the middle of the park and play the easy pass sideways. 

He’s gone from being one of our best players to someone I don’t even want in the squad anymore

Obviously wanted a move in the Summer, didn’t get it and now saunters about making fuck all effort.

6 minutes ago, Iggy666 said:

Shocking ref decisions aside, that was a fucking shocking 2nd half display from us. Absolutely bossing it in the 1st half and to lose 2 cheap as fuck goals is criminal

Seen this one half wonder shite far too many times. Fannying about when there’s 3’ added time and the clock’s at 3’38” (Scottish refs 🙄) says it all for me.

Gio isn’t up to it. We have a massive squad and he’s still starting 10 of the 11 that started the other night who emptied their tanks against dortmund. 

How Arfield lasted 90 mins il never know . Goldson is the main culprit in that back 4 he’s a big Shitebag bastard.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Bassey has cost us the most goals this season out of any player in the squad!

Fuck off with that shite , joke stuff anyone gives some stick to golden boy on here and you come back with bullshit about Bassey.

The guy is fuckin brutal and the sooner hes gone the better.