***** The Champions v Motherwell*****

falkirkNS

On a more serious note do people think the gaffer has already made up his mind we need a new keeper or do we need to ge games into McLaughlin to give him the oppurtunity to step up.

Think McLaughlin's enhanced distribution skills might be a benefit today and auld Shagger has played alot of games recently.

17 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

On a more serious note do people think the gaffer has already made up his mind we need a new keeper or do we need to ge games into McLaughlin to give him the oppurtunity to step up.

Think McLaughlin's enhanced distribution skills might be a benefit today and auld Shagger has played alot of games recently.

We play our number one in every league and EL game. Could make an argument for McLaughlin for the Dundee cup match, but other than that, no.

We're playing during the week as well so a bit of rotation might be needed especially after the massive effort the players made on Thursday.

McGregor, Tav, Goldson, Helander, Bassey, Lundstram, Kamara, Sakala, Aribo, Kent & Morelos.

Balogun certainly deserves to play considering his performance against Dortmund but he needs rotated and we should certainly be swapping him and Helander game by game.

I always worry were Jack's next injury is coming from and with such a busy schedule we should be looking after him. I wish we'd have Davis prepared for his passing ability with Jack not playing but he clearly wouldnt be ready. 

Arfield is superb for what he gives but I think we need a bit more pace in the side and the ability to get to the byline which Sakala brings. It's not as if Sakala doesnt work hard either.

Same type of performance as in the last 3  league games, high energy, pressing and ball control and we'll win comfortably. 2-0 Rangers - Morelos & Kent.

If Ramsey is available. I'd go something like this:

McGregor

Tav CG LB Bassey

Kamara Lund

Ramsey

Diallo Buff Kent

Rotate Jack, Arfield out - Aribo has looked a tad off of late for me. Wouldnt argue with Sakala or Helander starting either. 

We are 3 points behind. (potentially 6 at the time of kick off)

The strongest 11 plays unless the players are simply not able to. I. E Arfield who at times looked like he needed an oxygen mask to keep going. 

Suggestions of Kamara and Lundstram playing together in the middle of the park at home to Motherwell gives me the fucking fear.