*****Official Rangers vs Aberdeen match thread*****

Can't wait for ko today will I think define how our season pans out .

First team choices will need to be spot on given the sheer negativity of that lot and will undoubtedly play on the officials to garner decisions it's why they are where they are.

We need to be smarter and equally be wide to these shitey tactics but at the same time play our own game and be strong in tackles and wise in how we pass & move the ball around it's not that long ago we absolutely blew them away.

I've no doubt given Their predicament we will see them plumb to  new depths cheating especially the wee jump the dyke bastard hence why the likes of Alfredo need to be smart today.

Get the result and our players can them unleash the fucking verbals and laugh at the bastards.

Start of our 150th celebrations and a shame that the board have tempered my enthusiasm.

I am sure that come KO the performance and result will be all I care about. Sheep will expect to get joy from set pieces and I think that they will if AM starts. They are a dirty team fighting for their lives and will commit several 'professional' fouls. They don't have a player who would make our bench so our quality ought to be enough.

2-1 maybe 3-1 is my prediction.