*****Official Rangers vs Aberdeen match thread*****

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Why you lying about every game being a slog? Was Hearts? Hibs? Motherwell we played brilliant first half. Individual errors cost us. Tannadice we were good also. 

Gio doesn't make subs. Gets slated. Gio makes a sub gets slated. His sub won us the game. Get behind him. Do you're greetin at the end of the season but for now all the negative shite is leaking to the players and management. Embarrassing.

When some of the games you mention that we played well in, we dropped points, to shite like Motherwell and Dundee Utd, it kinda backs up my point.

I also dont think that me ranting on a forum is going to feed down to the players.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Imposters?

Absolutely.

Rangers players, on this day of days, should be bursting a gut to wear the jersey, worn so proudly by men who would have been ashamed to throw points away like confetti as we’ve been doing.

Scraping home today doesn’t hide or excuse that.

Just now, falkirkNS said:

Hes driven into the ground mate ffs.

A re energised scotty, you know whst he gives us.

People don’t realise it’s the attitude sometimes that gets you games. For all his faults, Arfield is a battler and will give his limbs for the points. Sometimes you need that when all else fails 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Far too much credit goes to Arfield by Gio. 

We all love Scotty but he really is a very average player.

Yeah given the traditional Dutch philosophy I'm surprised he puts so much faith in one of the least technically proficient members of the squad. 

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

Absolutely.

Rangers players, on this day of days, should be bursting a gut to wear the jersey, worn so proudly by men who would have been ashamed to throw points away like confetti as we’ve been doing.

Scraping home today doesn’t hide or excuse that.

You think players weren't trying today? Which ones?

We never threw any points away today but. We kept going and got 3.

We were poor but imposters?