Helander, Ramsey and Jack fit

The Dude

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

A PR signing and no-one can tell me otherwise.

0-0 with 15 mins to go today and the manager still didn’t think to use him.

I think its largely that but also that Gio informs us players are fit, but puts them on the bench knowing they're either not fully fit / match sharp, and won't be getting on unless absolutely necessary.

10 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

A PR signing and no-one can tell me otherwise.

0-0 with 15 mins to go today and the manager still didn’t think to use him.

He must be nowhere near ready to play in game that matters. Must have been on the bench in case there was a point where we were 3-0 and cruising

12 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Don't know if any of them thought today was a must win tbh.

Terrifying if that is the case but I thought the same during the game. 

Roofe saved his skin today or else it would have got very ugly for him. 

It's a fucking farce, he's on the bench today when he's clearly not fit and probably won't be for the rest of the Season.

Was right behind it originally but looks like an utter shambles now - especially with more clarity on how much every penny means to us (as opposed to AGM pish).

On 05/03/2022 at 20:04, GabrielTomato said:

It's a fucking farce, he's on the bench today when he's clearly not fit and probably won't be for the rest of the Season.

Was right behind it originally but looks like an utter shambles now - especially with more clarity on how much every penny means to us (as opposed to AGM pish).

The signing was questioned be some on here at the time but those posts were quickly shot down by others who were happy to be blinded by the name.The fear at the time was this was a sellick like loan signing who would flop…..

He might still contribute meaningfully this season but it does look a mistake and that someone like Skov Olsen instead of Diallo and Ramsey would have been a much more beneficial signing and would have more than likely recouped us money in the future.    

On 05/03/2022 at 19:31, King Jela said:

Terrifying if that is the case but I thought the same during the game. 

Roofe saved his skin today or else it would have got very ugly for him. 

Why would it have got ugly for Roofe?He's been a great signing for the club in my opinion.

On 06/03/2022 at 00:39, don logan said:

The clues were in the background story. Hadn't kicked a ball with Juve since October. They couldn't move him quick enough and no one else wanted him

Absolute bollocks. He will play his part in any success we have this season at home or in Europe imo. Watch this space mate.