Gio Discussion Thread

stevemac

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

How is Beale a dreadful shout when he is pulling above his weight at QPR?

Whether successful or not, I can guarantee you the players would be on his side and give a fuck unlike what we are seeing right now under Gio and his boring, lifeless staff.

Do you really think Beale would turn down Wolves in the PREM and come to rangers?

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

That will do me for the day , how this fuckin wanker is still posting on this site and repeating the one trophy pish to defend the rat is a joke , things are bad enough we dont need fans of other clubs making it worse.

What exactly do you disagree with m8 as I'm at a loss. Gerrard should have won more trophies I've never posted otherwise however I far prefer he won us the one we did win rather than winning a couple of league cups or Scottish cups and watching celtic winning 10iar that's why I say the one he did win us was the most important. 

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

The same beale that got us 1 trophy in 3 years

A league. Something that Dutch fraud wouldn't get near. Not that it matters now

Regardless Beale won't touch us, no one rejects an EPL club to come to this shambolic club. 

We need a new manager and board, sadly the board are in charge of hiring so the next one will no doubt be in the Gio mould. Spineless shitebag

Like everyone else, I've seen more than enough to want an immediate change in manager. However, it seems unlikely that the men at the top who failed to rebuild the squad over the past two summers, leaving us with this crew of ageing under-achievers, will have a clear plan covering the financial impact of dispatching GvB and his backroom team, appointing the right replacement, and providing the new guy with a budget to rebuild.  The WC break provides an opportunity for action, but I think they will stall for a while yet. Hope I'm wrong.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

The buck stops with Gio but there is a lot wrong just now. Recruitment and the board will have "performance" sitting round about third on their agenda tomorrow behind Christmas party plans and Edmunston house. It's also a terrible time to try and appeal to a new manager. Who wants to come into this shite?

Most new managers are walking into a shitshow it’s how the job became vacant in most cases.

The board and a few morons on here are the only cunts that didn’t see this coming.

4 minutes ago, Dickie said:

No team in the league beat us that season so how does the scum collapsing explain that.

We should have won a treble is not a fact it’s your opinion so not sure you know what a fact is.

The best team in the country win the league a cup competition is a lottery.

Because there was no pressure on our team to shit the bed, had the tarriers won the xmas OF game (the one at ibrox where we didnt have a shot on target) we'd have collapsed massively

Plus their dubai shambles massively aided us

4 minutes ago, Dickie said:

No team in the league beat us that season so how does the scum collapsing explain that.

We should have won a treble is not a fact it’s your opinion so not sure you know what a fact is.

The best team in the country win the league a cup competition is a lottery.

What are you on about? St Mirren knocked us out of the league cup when celtic were already out of it, and we beat celtic in the Scottish cup only for St Johnstone to put us out in the next round

It is absolutely a fact we should have won the treble that season. It was an open run at it 

5 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

What exactly do you disagree with m8 as I'm at a loss. Gerrard should have won more trophies I've never posted otherwise however I far prefer he won us the one we did win rather than winning a couple of league cups or Scottish cups and watching celtic winning 10iar that's why I say the one he did win us was the most important. 

It shouldn’t have been one or the other though, that’s peoples problem. He got handed what was effectively an open goal when it came to a winning a treble and he blew it, which means for as good as the league campaign was, he underachieved in the 55 season.

I liked Gerrard when he was here but cunts need to stop fucking going on about him all the time. It’s time to move on from Gio but it was time to move on from Gerrard when he walked out the door a year ago.

Just now, The Godfather said:

A league. Something that Dutch fraud wouldn't get near. Not that it matters now

Regardless Beale won't touch us, no one rejects an EPL club to come to this shambolic club. 

We need a new manager and board, sadly the board are in charge of hiring so the next one will no doubt be in the Gio mould. Spineless shitebag

Won one league, no cups, and it took him And gerrard 3 years

So what happens after 2 transfer windows and we are 7 behind the tarriers under beale, do we sack him as well

4 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

A lot of the football when Beale was here is similar to what we’re complaining about now 

I like Beale as a guy but we need a blank slate, someone with no favourites 

That's my worry with Beale. He knows these players already and may be too friendly with them.

This squad is well past it's sell by date and needs gutted. 

Agree with you new manager and fresh slate needed. 

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Won one league, no cups, and it took him And gerrard 3 years

So what happens after 2 transfer windows and we are 7 behind the tarriers under beale, do we sack him as well

Still won the title that's all that we all cared about and wanted. Something we are not capable of anymore against a side rebuilt from the bottom up.

We won't get near a title with managers like Gio, cunts that come out with we can't compete and play players out of position every week. 

The boats sailed but and we are years behind them again. Under this board and managers in the mould of the wet wipe we are back in the banter days.

15 minutes ago, The Archer said:

Knutson for me for a fresh start,also offload Arfield,Morelos,MacGregor,Kent,Kamara,Davis,Tav,Barisic,Ofonborn,Helander,Jack,McLaughlin and Souttar

Would add Wright to that list, possibly a couple of other names but the rebuild job we need is already monumental.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We're a third of the way through the season. We're now 7 points behind. 8 if you class a -16 goal difference as worth an extra point.

He's delivered us the label as worst ever CL team. We've had gubbings galore in Europe and versus the scum.

Master tacticians like Martindale and Davidson out fox him with squads worth buttons comparatively. 

His contribution to the signings and value of our squad is abysmal and one of regression.

He has destroyed our level of fitness, style of play, belief in ourselves, appetite to win.

He is weak, incompetent, and fucking clueless. A fraud of a manager / coach.

We as fans NEED to protest and get this cunt and other culpable cunt Wilson chased now.

Your last sentence is spot on,I missed my first away game this season today because I couldn’t be arsed to watch that shite knowing we wouldn’t win, but at full time I would have been going fkn bananas and round at the main door shouting out that fraud, my mates at the game said it was silent the second half and people just fucked off at the end 😞where was the fkn passion?