*****The Official Braga vs Rangers Thread*****

Much younger Braga side than the one we played last time. If the team can be bothered to shift their backsides and actually put in a performance we have every chance of a favourable result tonight.

With it being a bigger shop window for them, as they see it, never know they may well shift themselves.

Our form between domestic and European games has been so inconsistent, I've no idea what's going to happen. Like most, still pissed about Sunday, but ever the optimist, I predict we'll play a blinder tonight and secure a rousing victory that will spur us on to a massive upturn in domestic form. We'll win all our remaining league and cup games while the tims have a monumental collapse in form and #56 will be secured on the last day of the season, promoting a tsunami of timmy tears from which they will never recover.

Treble's still on Bears. Keep believing! 

Now where did I put my crack pipe?

Still plenty to play for this season but last Sunday and Morelos out has definetely took away most of my hope for tonight. 

If he changes the system and gives Roofe support up top I'll start to get hopeful but if Roofe is up top himself again we know how this will likely end. 

1 hour ago, bluenose244 said:

I'm going to be angry if they lose and almost angrier if they win tbh.

What a fucking place to be.

European football is totally different imo. Much more tactical and we get much more space to play our game. I try to separate them. 

Still not forgiven the team for the last two losses to the scum, but we have a chance to get to the semi-final/further. That's history in the making. 

12 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I’m well up for this and stop posting your negative pish, nae cunt wants to read it. We’ve got a quarter final tie to win. 

Many of us and I am sure yourself are still sick about last Sunday's result, BUT as you say we have a game to play tonight that could get us in a position to get to the semi-final, so going to stay positive at the moment. 11041705_fingerscrossed(1).gif.6ee6117d507579f84eb3ee1fb799d756.gif