*****The Official Braga vs Rangers Thread*****

49 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I’m well up for this and stop posting your negative pish, nae cunt wants to read it. We’ve got a quarter final tie to win. 

Exactly this, stop posting negative crap! We are in a position to make a semi final of European competition! 

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

European football is totally different imo. Much more tactical and we get much more space to play our game. I try to separate them. 

Still not forgiven the team for the last two losses to the scum, but we have a chance to get to the semi-final/further. That's history in the making. 

Apparently not what this Braga team do. 

It's the psychological element of Europe going from novelty to necessity that will be the test for our players, and now the stress on us as fans watching.

It was all well and good before when it didn't really matter and players could play with freedom and us as fans could watch without expectation, enjoying the journey.

9 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

It's absolutely mental that we are playing in a European quarter final tonight and I am not even in the slightest bit excited about it. Unless they get to the final then it feels like a complete anti climax.

Pish

Europe has been a big bonus in a poor season. Totally relaxed and enjoyable watching the European games. Fucking pulse doing overtime away to Dundee but completely different in Europe - the league was massive. 
With the league gone another round would be good financially and this could help us in the qualifying next season so still two big ties coming up. 
Morelos obviously a massive loss though but the semi is definitely doable 

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Really looking forward to tonight, we won't get very many opportunities to watch Rangers playing in the last 8 of European competitions, can we not just enjoy the buzz of it ffs.

Spot on mate 

Place in the Semis of a European competition up for grabs yet some people cba...

2 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Really looking forward to tonight, we won't get very many opportunities to watch Rangers playing in the last 8 of European competitions, can we not just enjoy the buzz of it ffs.

I'm more nervous than buzzing tbh but that's only because I've been day dreaming of winning it since the Dortmund game haha

17 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Spot on mate 

Place in the Semis of a European competition up for grabs yet some people cba...

Like our players can't be arsed in the SPFL when there's a title up for grabs? 

Fans are naturally feeling let down and deflated.

Our players clearly wanted this and have a preference for European football, well they've now got it, but they NEED to win the fucking thing outright, no longer is it fun and games.