*****The Official Braga vs Rangers Thread*****

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

The league is fuck all to do with tonight and we're hardly being schooled. Cannae believe how easily and quickly some of our support give up.

No cunts giving up but they could easily be 2 up here, we're creating fuck all and have 1 system, which clearly isn't working & a manager who has no idea how to change it.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

The league is fuck all to do with tonight and we're hardly being schooled. Cannae believe how easily and quickly some of our support give up.

As easy as the players have gave up ?

1 minute ago, JM1872 said:

The definition of era is not a long period of success, so yes it is an end of an era in that a lot of these players came in at the start of Gerrard’s reign and are still here - and it’s been the same old story much of their time here. Come the summer a fair chunk of them will be gone, and they will be going on a whimper by the looks of it.

An era of bottling big games and generally shiting themselves? 

Just now, KaiserJon said:

Need a clearout not sure I have completed faith in Gio regards this but needs done. 

Abysmal. 👍

Definitely mate and it is coming. As I posted at the weekend we need at least 5 new defenders inc. goalkeeper, and that’s before you look at the likes of Davis, Arfield etc don’t get their contracts renewed. Can’t see anything other than an overhaul in the summer and it will likely be Gio who leads it, but I’m with you on whether or not he should be the one who does.

5 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Let’s not pretend a permanently injured Hearts player would have been the answer to all our prayers, I’m not even convinced he’s gonna be an improvement.

We should’ve been aiming higher than him.

if we sign enough injury prone players at least me might have options at the back. whats to say he gets injured while with us.