Bottle throwers

KeyserSoze

32 minutes ago, CXB said:

While I agree with your post, especially on the reporting of incidents by the media and politico's, it does not take away from the fact that we have an unhealthy and increasing amount of fuckin idiots attending Ibrox, especially at European nights and scum games.

We need better effective stewarding, simple as that

We actually need more police inside the stadium, being proactive, but that costs money so won't happen.

30 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We actually need more police inside the stadium, being proactive, but that costs money so won't happen.

There's always dozens of them at the West Enclosure/BF1 corner, mostly doing nothing but watching the UB.

7 minutes ago, CXB said:

There's always dozens of them at the West Enclosure/BF1 corner, mostly doing nothing but watching the UB.

Yeah so not being proactive.  They are there to protect trackside from folk going towards the pitch from the stands.

Barely see them patrolling the stands and concourse.

11 hours ago, the cry was no said:

My bro told him to behave and that he was only ever going to hit a fellow bear. No surprise that he spent the next 2 minutes threatening to punch his head in cos it had fuck all to do with him

Clown looked about 30+, no a daft wee ned - embarrassment to himself and our fans/club

Back in the 70s I was in the Rangers end at Hampden about half way down when a bottle flew over us and burst a bears head open. Same sort of brainless dickhead thought he would hit a tarrier at the other end of the stadium and achieved about 50ft and a bottled bear

Throwing bottles/cans and fights on the terracing was a constant in the 70’s, a lot of it gang related, events on the pitch would spark a few getting thrown down the terracing, very rarely would they go anywhere near the pitch.

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Throw a bottle onto a bit of grass and the government wants involved.

Abuse and rape children over 40 years, silence. 

Didn’t notice any need for government involvement from previous incidents .Ie the bottle that missed Barisic by a bawhair at Easter Road .

You would think there is some sort of agenda .

A bit like when there was an enquiry when TLB was hit with a coin .Scotgov did an investigation into sectarianism.They didn’t publish the report because apparently it wasn’t in the public interest .

AKA ,they didn’t find what they wanted to find .What they found is that their own tarrier fan boys were actually worse than the big bad proddies .

1 hour ago, Rangers#1 said:

Throwing bottles/cans and fights on the terracing was a constant in the 70’s, a lot of it gang related, events on the pitch would spark a few getting thrown down the terracing, very rarely would they go anywhere near the pitch.

Crash helmets were a common sight along with wee blow up dolls of Colin Stein. Ah the good auld days :lol:

7 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

It is and your folding to the Rangers bad ra sellick good propaganda, multiple bottle throwing, attacking multiple pubs, ongoing sectarian abuse but never reported to the extent if it us

I’m not. I couldn’t give a fuck what other clubs fans do, but I’m seeing it with my own eyes travelling to and at games week after week. The element of utter pricks that follow us is increasing, ‘societal problem’ or not. 

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I’m not. I couldn’t give a fuck what other clubs fans do, but I’m seeing it with my own eyes travelling to and at games week after week. The element of utter pricks that follow us is increasing, ‘societal problem’ or not. 

In what way?

On 05/04/2022 at 13:38, j1mgg said:

How do they get the tickets for the league games, if they aren't the ones going week in week out?

European nights you could at least say they got them in a public sale, although not even sure if we have released any to the public the last few matches.

No sure mate but everytime theres a scrap in the govan stand its on euro nights and its always strangers pissed up or rough junkie lookin bastards who start on a regular punter.