Bottle throwers

KeyserSoze

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

No idea, that was an isolated incident though.

Not the point though is it? Nobody in their “right mind” is doing shit like that and dragging the clubs name through the mud. It’s a far cry from tennis balls but broken glass? FFS! Hope they nail the cunt. 

20 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Unfortunately Thermo, there are a lot of idiots out there who don't engage their brains and don't care about the reputation of our club or fellow Rangers fans. 

Surely the bears sitting around them have to make sure they aren't in a position to do it again and make no mistake if they get away with it there is every chance that they will 

2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Not the point though is it? Nobody in their “right mind” is doing shit like that and dragging the clubs name through the mud. It’s a far cry from tennis balls but broken glass? FFS! Hope they nail the cunt. 

I've not said anything that contradicts that, it's scumbag behaviour and the person responsible deserves everything coming their way.

Not sure why you've put right mind in inverted commas.

18 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

No idea, that was an isolated incident though.

Tbf, there were two bottle throwing incidents that I saw. Plus three others throwing other stuff seen on TV or reported elsewhere.

Seems to be coming a thing at games now, throwing coins, lighters and even the rolls of tape being thrown on the pitch at Dundee and had the game stopped twice, it beggers belief what goes through cunts minds when they think its OK to do this, only a matter of time until a player gets a sore one or loses a fuckin eye. As usual we are the club getting highlighted yet again,  when it goes on elsewhere its not highlighted as much but some of our support seem content in hurting the very club they supposedly love.

1 hour ago, Hadron Collider said:

It was bang out of order and the bottle must have smashed off the bar to break it which then allows the haters to amplify the severity. 

Tennis balls, toilets rolls, fair enough if you feel strong enough to make a point, not every game -  but make your point.

Broken bottles? you need a good kick in the baws for that, if you don't care for OUR players safety you have no place at Ibrox.

Someone sliding in on that to put the ball in the net for YOUR pleasure could have ended their career.

If you don't care about that thought then hang your head in shame and take what is coming when you are found.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Pretty clear that those who don't see the increase in fannies in our support ARE the fannies in our support. Fact imo.

Tbh m8 there are fannies in every support, every workplace, every walk of life, I've been going to games for over 40 years and I don't really see an increase, just a new generation of fannies. 

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Tbh m8 there are fannies in every support, every workplace, every walk of life, I've been going to games for over 40 years and I don't really see an increase, just a new generation of fannies. 

100%.

Said as much previously that it's not uniquely or primarily a Rangers thing.

3 minutes ago, Willis said:

I find it hard to believe that there are more "neds" supporting us now than 10 years ago

There are no more "neds" supporting us than any other club, there are no more "neds" supporting us than when I started going in 1980, in fact I'd say the quality of "ned" now is extremely diluted from my early years. 

Imagine we had the internet during the 7O’s and 80’s 🤣

half the posters shouting about how we’ve got an increase in Neds are actually old enough and should remember the 70’s and 80’s or the 90’s when our support where stabbing cunts at friendlies or Manchester and countless other wee out breaks from our support. Cunts must be senile now or something.