*****Rangers v RB Leipzig Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

Just now, superallysbears said:

Starting to feel it now, it's getting close, if we make the final then it'll more than make up for throwing the league, I think this game could be harder than the final but we're taken our place 100%

nailed that that last sentence mate totally agree 

31 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Absolutely no reason we can't do this.

I have full confidence in this side, can't wait until Thursday night, get into them!

I had a feeling before the first leg that the semi final would be our biggest challenge of winning this competition. I genuinely believe if we get through this we will go on to lift the trophy. 

We need 100% effort, our fast slick attacking play. If we play like that and the crowd are behind us, we will win this. Come on!!! :rangers:

It’s important we don’t approach the game the same way we did in Germany.

Yes they did well to keep them out for most of the game, but if we want to progress we are gonna have to put more thought into our attacking play, we need to really get at them the same way we did against Dortmund.

I’m not saying we go all out but we need to push further up the park.

24 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

It’s important we don’t approach the game the same way we did in Germany.

Yes they did well to keep them out for most of the game, but if we want to progress we are gonna have to put more thought into our attacking play, we need to really get at them the same way we did against Dortmund.

I’m not saying we go all out but we need to push further up the park.

Can’t see it mate, I think we’ll give it a good go. I don’t think we’ll go out with a whimper it’ll either be bedlam or gallant failure. Fancy us strongly 

Just now, KaiserJon said:

German fans hate Leipzig. The Borussia Mönchengladbach fans had banners out at the game. Just seen it on the news. Basically calling them mercenaries etc, which is true.

Jon mAte you won the village idiot award pal behave