Behaviour

10 minutes ago, drewgardiner88 said:

We have to be proud of our team but also very proud of this. Show me another single event where 100k plus would be there drinking and not 1 arrest. Well done all bears who travelled. We really are the people 🇬🇧

There will be many Tarriers more upset about this than had we actually won it .

I don’t often listen to it anymore but had the Brazil breakfast show on .Twice the cunt brought trouble up .The first time he was talking to a corespondent in Seville .He said he saw reports of trouble .He was shut down almost instantly.The reporter said he was keeping his powder dry on mentioning trouble as any reports he had heard was all fake .The only genuine one was one minor  incident between Rangers and Frankfurt fans .

Move on half hour and the chat is about the pitch invasion the night before .He then says he’s disappointed at the recent trouble at games this week including the Rangers Frankfurt game .

2 minutes ago, GioVanBronckhorst said:

Mate I know exactly who Brian Fantana is. I've been on RM for bloody ages and he was/is an utter cretin. I may also be an utter cretin but I'm not Fantana level cretin. 

you joined eight days ago Brian

image.png.f27e234c8bd003247bdb9fad287c273f.png

2 hours ago, Lord Lockin said:

Haven't read all the posts but I thought the behaviour of our support was outstanding, was there from Sunday and came home last night and never saw one bit of bother, some guys a bit tipsy and boisterous but apart from that nothing to give the club a bad name. I was at the game and the fuckin police were antagonising our support trying to get a reaction, which the bastards never got, again never saw one bit of bother. Reading other posts about all the drunks at the game well I for one never saw one drunk where I was sitting.

Least drunk Rangers crowd I’ve ever seen at a game. Heat and walk to the ground had sobered most up I think.