Behaviour

1 hour ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

Saw a report earlier that we caused the most mayhem and violence since the Blitz. Cunts must have forgotten the IRA blew the fuck out of their city.

There were violent scenes in Manchester city centre in 2008 after an estimated 200,000 fans travelled south ahead of Rangers’ UEFA Cup final defeat by Zenit St Petersburg.

Thirty-nine police officers were injured during the trouble and a Crown Court judge later described it as ‘the worst night of violence and destruction suffered by Manchester city centre since the blitz’.

Pathetic fuckers.

Exactly what I said to the Mrs when I saw that. Fucking ridiculous thing to say.

The cunts are absolutely desperate for any trouble .

I was up at the other sides tonight .The Mrs Gran is on her way out so the  house was packed .All Tarriers except me and one of the Mrs Aunts ,As we were leaving there were a few comments ,Enjoy your night but hope youz get pumped was mentioned by a couple ,That kind of stuff you expect and is acceptable ,But one of the Mrs cousins ,a right bitter boot who I saw greetin when we won the league last year 😁 says .A hope youz get pumped so you wreck the place .What the fuck is that comment all about especially when her gran is lying dying in the next room .Anyway normally I would be respectful and say fuck all .But I was riled and needed the last word .”Aye we had planned to go down the Trongate but we got beaten to that .”

The cunts have no self awareness whatsoever,If they don’t admit it happened then it didn’t happen 

49 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

The cunts are absolutely desperate for any trouble .

I was up at the other sides tonight .The Mrs Gran is on her way out so the  house was packed .All Tarriers except me and one of the Mrs Aunts ,As we were leaving there were a few comments ,Enjoy your night but hope youz get pumped was mentioned by a couple ,That kind of stuff you expect and is acceptable ,But one of the Mrs cousins ,a right bitter boot who I saw greetin when we won the league last year 😁 says .A hope youz get pumped so you wreck the place .What the fuck is that comment all about especially when her gran is lying dying in the next room .Anyway normally I would be respectful and say fuck all .But I was riled and needed the last word .”Aye we had planned to go down the Trongate but we got beaten to that .”

The cunts have no self awareness whatsoever,If they don’t admit it happened then it didn’t happen 

Dozens of rape victims yet they claim moral highground. A very special club and fans