Behaviour

4 hours ago, AGC123 said:

The auditorium was class. Never saw one bit of trouble anywhere. Most Germans didn’t appear to be drinking much. They were outnumbered 10/20 to 1 throughout the city. Had an amazing day barring the result so close, hopefully we can do it again in the coming years 3rd time lucky. 

The auditorium was brilliant (until the end).

Fair play to the organisers, who made sure we never ran out of beer, and was never a hassle to get served.

All the fans were ace across the city.  Everyone had to work hard on it in that heat, it didn't come easy.  Feel like I've just passed the desert commando endurance test in the French Foreign Legion in the Sahara (Lager & Belinda Carlisle Division)

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Fan behaviour was exemplary the whole trip. Best I’ve personally experienced bar Spartak Moscow away in 2018, but that was a very small amount of travellers.

Yeah my mate says the same. Said he met some great people from both sides and saw not one iota of bother.

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yeah my mate says the same. Said he met some great people from both sides and saw not one iota of bother.

Aye every Frankfurt fan I met was decent.

Only throbber I met was a Werder Bremen fan who was being a pain in the arse shouting about Hamburg and trying to wind up bears outside a small bar on Tuesday night.

49 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

Fair play to the organisers, who made sure we never ran out of beer, and was never a hassle to get served.

All the fans were ace across the city.  Everyone had to work hard on it in that heat, it didn't come easy.  Feel like I've just passed the desert commando endurance test in the French Foreign Legion in the Sahara (Lager & Belinda Carlisle Division)

Seville was lucky if you ask me. All it would have taken was one broken giant TV screen and we'd have Mariupol'd the place.

16 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

No significant trouble this time makes me wonder about Greater Manchester police last time 

Whole different set of circumstances in Manchester .And I would have blamed the council more than the police too .

10 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

Met an old Frankfurt guy just now who showed me a video on his phone.  His hotel had about 50-60 Frankfurt fans in the bar early today and 5-6 depressed Rangers fans. The Frankfurt fans started singing “we love you Rangers, we do, oh glasgow Rangers we love you”.  Honestly the Frankfurt fans have been nothing but absolutely sound this weekend.

Love this... Every Frankfurt fan I met was brand new. They were almost apologetic for winning.

15 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

Met an old Frankfurt guy just now who showed me a video on his phone.  His hotel had about 50-60 Frankfurt fans in the bar early today and 5-6 depressed Rangers fans. The Frankfurt fans started singing “we love you Rangers, we do, oh glasgow Rangers we love you”.  Honestly the Frankfurt fans have been nothing but absolutely sound this weekend.

Easy to be magnanimous when they've just won a major European trophy and a Champions League fortune at our expense. 

We don't need or want pity like we're a bunch of cucks. 

6 minutes ago, GioVanBronckhorst said:

Easy to be magnanimous when they've just won a major European trophy and a Champions League fortune at our expense. 

Tbh if we had won I’m not sure we would be doing anything other than singing about being the most successful team in football (and rightly so!).  I just thought it was a nice touch.

9 hours ago, blaudrup said:

Aye the auditorium was great.  Fair play to the organisers and even the DJ who played the music and kept the fans going.  Great atmosphere until the end

20 minutes ago, GioVanBronckhorst said:

:sarcasm:  Get the glove out

:glove:

9 hours ago, blaudrup said:

I started in the auditorium and then walked up to the stadium mate, thought it was class to be fair. What happened at the end to change that? You mean the result or did something happen? 

59 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I started in the auditorium and then walked up to the stadium mate, thought it was class to be fair. What happened at the end to change that? You mean the result or did something happen? 

Just the result, everyone was dejected as to be expected. What an achievement but to lose on pens. I fully believe if we make the champs groups and Frankfurt are our pot 1’s we’re trouncing them no doubt. 

to reiterate others too every Frankfurt fan I met was brand new anol. 

10/20 to 1 might have plaid a role tho 

See Barry Ferguson is the latest one to open his mouth for his ghost writer and talk about how he was “fearing the worst” in terms of behaviour. It’s absolutely ridiculous that we have our own still coming out with shite like this. What chance have we got?