Behaviour

12 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

They're marching around the city looking for a fight and every time they find a small amount of our support they go in and then shite it and run off. 

If cutting about Seville in a black balaclavas doesn't say cunt in the first place :lol:

I hope they all end up with severe heat stroke

7 minutes ago, Jasper said:

Anyone know what happened at the stadium that had the beamback? After the game there seemed to be a bit of a stampede but then nothing came of it

Stadium was barely used. They ran out of water after half an hour and most decided to fuck off and watch elsewhere.

6 hours ago, Jasper said:

Anyone know what happened at the stadium that had the beamback? After the game there seemed to be a bit of a stampede but then nothing came of it

We left and walked 45 minutes to our hotel and everything was fine . 

Edit. Murder getting in right enough . 

Fans magnificent. Not that the press will care. Frankfurt fans were loud but soulless. “Well drilled”. Don’t think they’d been out drinking and partying to the same extent. Heat was a killer. I was deed by the end. Think it favoured their play style as well

8 hours ago, Jasper said:

Seen that asked a few folk what happened and got it's aw kicking off. No one seemed to know any actual details though. And there was fuck all signs that anything had kicked off. 

7 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Fans magnificent. Not that the press will care. Frankfurt fans were loud but soulless. “Well drilled”. Don’t think they’d been out drinking and partying to the same extent. Heat was a killer. I was deed by the end. Think it favoured their play style as well

Impression i had inside the stadium was that the drink and heat had taken their toll on people 

8 hours ago, Jasper said:

That happened infront of me, not really sure what caused the panic, it settled down as quickly as it started.

5 minutes ago, bigblueyonder said:

Seen that asked a few folk what happened and got it's aw kicking off. No one seemed to know any actual details though. And there was fuck all signs that anything had kicked off. 

Definitely wasn’t the police or fans fighting. Someone said it was a gas canister that depressurised from one of the wee guys heating up hotdogs outside. I have no idea if that’s really the case.

8 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Stadium was barely used. They ran out of water after half an hour and most decided to fuck off and watch elsewhere.

Not sure who told you that , but didn't notice any major drop off at all. They did run out of water though. 

8 hours ago, esquire8 said:

I didn’t notice the crowd in the stadium get substantially smaller after half an hour although it wasn’t anywhere near full to begin with.

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

You gave to laugh that about ten cunts fighting is getting as much coverage in some rags as the tens of thousands were a credit to the club. 

This is Scotland 

Bitter cesspit of a country that I become more and more embarrassed to call home 

2 hours ago, simplythebest said:

Impression i had inside the stadium was that the drink and heat had taken their toll on people 

100%. Good day party but I didn’t have much to give by the end. 34 degrees at 11 at night. Mental